Chapter twenty: Party

{Funneh Williams}
Alec parents and My parents got invited to a party and me and Alec decided to go because they need on kid each and Kyran is out of town with Gold. "I'm tired." I my head on his shoulder. "2 more hours." He smiles. "Come on." He pulled me outside for some reason. "What where are we going." "Home." I smiled. "Really." He nodded. "What's the real reason." "Fine too many guys were staring." I hug him. "Were you?" "Y...es." He looks down at me. "That's all I care about." I tried to kiss him but he moved. "What's wrong." He walked to car. "Babe please." He kissed my forehead. "What that's all I get." He nodded. "What did I do." "Nothing." I got in the car and we went to Alec's house. "Can you please tell me what's wrong." "Fine come here." I walked towards him and he walked backwards. "I'm done I'm going home." He grabbed my arm. "When I told you Nothing is wrong I mean it I'm fine." "Are you sure." He nodded and back hugged me. "I love you." "I love you too."
{Alec Ash}
Funneh stayed the night at my house. "I'll be back I'm going to get a changed of clothes." "You can wear one of my hoodies." I threw her a hoodie in her face. "I hate you." "I love you too." She rolled her eyes. "Turn around." "Why?" She sighed. "So I can get changed." "Fine I got take a shower anyway." She ran into MY bathroom. "Nope." I shake my head. "Hurry." "I'll try." 1 your later she finally came out. "Your turn." "I'm to tired I'm just going to changed." I got dressed and fell on my bed. "I didn't take that long." "Yea you did." She crawled on the bed with me. "I'm tired too." "You're also adorable." She kissed me. "I really love you." "I really love you too."