SYNOPSIS

Cassiopeia Moore, commonly called Cassie, just lost her mother. At the age of fifteen, she is almost completely alone in the world, and just wants to find her father.

With a serial killer on the loose, she enrols Hogwarts, the closest magic school, but nothing had prepared Cassie for what awaited her there.

---

A/N: I suck at summaries, I know, but I promise you this fanfic is going to be good. Basically lots of angst and slow burn love. Set during Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, but will continue through the whole series.

Thank you for reading.

[05/03/2019]

A/N: I've decided to do some editing to this book, since otherwise some things won't make sense on the part two. So if you see any changes, that's why. It's also mostly the only thing I can do while my left hand heals. I hope you like it :)

[08/05/2021]

A/N: Hi! Some people are commenting spoilers in the synopsis regarding a reveal that's made later on in the story. I'm deleting those comments but I just wanted to say something: yes, it might be obvious to you, but please don't comment the spoiler right at the beginning so other people can enjoy the story. I will delete your comment and possibly block you if you keep doing that. Thank you :)

To everyone else, thanks for the love and the support! I will try to finish part three sometime this year, I'm currently working on finishing my degree and quite busy these days but as soon as I'm free I will work on writing this story :)