POST-CREDITS SCENE

"Watch your step, Moore."

The shrill voice of Emily Crowe startled her. She'd been so immersed in her own thoughts that hadn't really paid attention to who she passed by on the way to the train toilet.

Cassie stared at the Slytherin girl for a few seconds in distaste, taking in her sharp features that contorted into a scowl before shooting back an answer-

"Maybe you should be watching yours."

Crowe almost looked affronted, until her gaze landed on the writing that covered the parchment that she was holding. Her scowl turned into a nasty smirk when she noticed the signature.

"I wondered how long it'd take for you to figure it out." She hissed with delight.

"You knew all the time." Cassie said angrily, it came more like a statement than a question.

"Don't worry, Black, it'll be our little secret." Crowe still wore the smirk, although it was beginning to look like a sneer. "Maybe you and I aren't so different, after all?"

"Bugger off, Crowe." The redhead retorted, fed up with the girl's antics.

The Slytherin scoffed and went to pass by her, bumping slightly in her shoulder while doing so and turning only one last time to have the final word, with a warning undertone to her voice.

"Just think about it... when the time comes, you'll want to be on the right side."

A/N: This is the end of this book. Thank you if you've been sticking around until here, it means so much to me. I'll publish Book 2 sometime around next week, and I promise that there'll be more George and Cassie romance there. And I mean waaay more. I'm a sucker for those two.

See you in the sequel!

Lena.