CHAPTER 05

It's naruto's second day at the uchiha compound, he had already understood a few things about his life here, and the people around him. Itachi uchiha was the first son of his adoptive father and by far the strongest uchiha, a child prodigy, and his brother who was 5 years younger than Itachi was the same age as naruto. Itachi was a kind and caring person, and was very good to him, sasuke who was the brother of Itachi was a bit reserved, most probably because his parents acted as if he didn't exist just as they pretended that naruto didn't exist, he was a bit sad at first, but then he thought that it was better to be ignored than it is to be hated.

At the moment he was sitting on a swing near the playground, children were playing all around him, but they ignored him, and stayed away from him as if he had the plague. This was mainly because their parents had already warned them not to even go near the 'demon brat' .

After a few minutes a girl came up to him, she had black hair that flowed up to her waist and brown eyes, she was wearing a black dress with the uchiha clan symbol on the back.

"Hey" she said cheerfully.

For a moment naruto just stared at her in a daze, he couldn't believe that someone had talked to him.

"Umm, you there?" Asked the girl waving her hand in front of his face when she didn't get a reply.

"Oh, hi my name is naruto, naruto uzuma- I mean naruto uchiha, and I'm going to be the strongest shinobi ever" screamed naruto, he was loud.

The girl giggled at his reply, "I'm teni, teni uchiha, and I'm going to be a strong kuinochi too, hey what's up with your eye?" She asked pointing at the eye protector naruto was wearing for his left eye.

"Oh, I lost my eye, you wanna see?" Asked naruto.

After teni nodded he opened his eye protector to show her his empty eye socket, she gasped as she saw it

"It's sooooo cool!" Shouted teni.

"Thanks" replied naruto with a proud smile.

"Hey you wanna play with me?" Asked teni.

Naruto was dumbstruck yet again, talking was one thing, but this girl actually wanted to play with him?, no one wanted to play with him,

"You really want to play with me?" Asked naruto from the girl.

"Of course" said teni, dragging him along to meet her friends,

"Hey guys this is naruto, can he play with us?"

"Isn't that that monster"
"Yeah, my mom said I should stay away from him"
"Let's go guys"

All of them murmured in disagreement, as they left. Naruto slumped, the small sliver of hope he had for making friends had just been destroyed.

"Don't worry, I'm here" said teni.

Naruto was shocked to hear her voice as he had thought that she was gone too, he looked up at her to see her smiling at him. He smiled back, well at least he had one friend, it's better than none.

"Thanks" said naruto with tears in his eyes and a very expressing smile.

Time skip:- 2 years

Over the last two years naruto and teni had gotten close, very close, a but too close to be called simple friends, they were both 13 now, naruto had also developed a stable relationship with sasuke as they talked about their problems, but Itachi seemed distant, more than normal. But naruto chalked that up as a error in observation.

At this moment teni and naruto were on the top of the statue of the late hokage, teni was sitting with her legs dangle no over the cliff while naruto was laying on the floor with his head on teni's lap. Naruto's relationship with the villagers and other kids were the same as they had been two years ago, but he didn't care, not anymore, not with teni by his side.

He looked up at teni who was looking at the view, her long black hair floating due to the wind, her brown eyes glistening in the moonlight, beautiful thought naruto as he kept on staring at her. He hadn't confessed yet, but over the last two years, he had fallen in love with teni, she was the only one who cared for him, one of the very few people that saw him as a human and treated him like one. He resolved to confess his feelings to her the next week, on her birthday. But he was conflicted, what I'd she didn't feel the same way? Then it'll get awkward and eventually lead to the end of their relationship, but he couldn't hold in his feelings anymore, he had to take the risk.

This was their first year of academy, their first day would start a few days later, or rather the next week, right on teni's birthday. Naruto smiled as he thought of the girl on who's lap he was sleeping, he had totally fallen for her, sasuke had given him one of his trademark smirks when he told him. Well, at least he won't have to bottle up those feelings anymore.

Teni was also thinking of something alongvthe same lines as she looked at the moon. She had spent the last two years with naruto, he had told her everything, about the kyuubi sealed in him, his father and mother, the hokage had told him these and naruto had believed that teni should know. She couldn't believe it at first, but then she saw him as a hero, no matter what the villagers thought, the only reason that they were alive and happy today was because the kyuubi was sealed in naruto, in a way naruto had saved them. She had developed a deep respect for him, he always thought of the village even though they hated him he wanted to prove his worth instead of wanting to get revenge. As time passed her respect had turned into something else, something she didn't truly understand, until her mother had explained it to her, she was in love. Her mother didn't know who it was, because like all other people her mother also hated naruto. But she didn't care, teni could leave everything for naruto, because she was in love, but she was afraid that he wouldn't feel the same way, what if it destroyed their friendship? But she couldn't just hide it, she resolved to tell him on her birthday, which was in the next week.

ωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωω

YO GUYS SUP, WELL I KNOW I SAID THIS IS A NARUTO INO FANFIC AND BELIEVE ME IT IS, WELL THAT MOST PROBABLY TOLD YOU SMARTHEADS WHAT EXACTLY IS GOING TO HAPPEN, WELL IF YOU DIDNT GET IT I AM VERY GLAD BECAUSE THIS IS A SURPRISE BUT YOU MIGHT WANT TO GO SEE A DOCTOR. WELL THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY,

PEACE OUT BROTHERS AND SISTERS✌✌

Vote and comment!!

P.S. my per chapter word count is 800-1000,if you guys think I should increase it plz tell me.