The Kidnapper

A couple weeks after Ryan, Olivia, and Alyssa had their tickle torture day, a kidnapper was on the news...

"He kidnaps children and tickles them mercilessly." The news said.

"That's just evil..." Olivia said.

"I know, right?!" Ryan replied.

"Ryan, come on, you know you enjoy being tickled!" Alyssa said.

"And so did you!" Ryan said back, picking her up. He set her down on the couch and dug his fingers into her armpits. Alyssa started giggling as soon as he started.

"Hahahaha! Stop!" Alyssa yelled. "Olivia, help!!" 

Olivia sneaked behind Ryan and began tickling his sides.  Alyssa hopped up as Ryan grabbed Olivia's arm and started tickling her sides.

"AH! Hahahahahaha!" Olivia jerked around but couldn't escape Ryan. Alyssa slowly walked up behind Ryan and pushed him on the couch and started tickling his back.

"No, Ahahahahahaahahahahahha!" Ryan started laughing and he tried to get up. He lifted himself up with a pushup, pushing Alyssa up. He took Alyssa's hands off of him and started tickling her sides.

"Nohoho! Ahahahahahahaa!" Alyssa started laughing uncontrollably. Olivia tried to jump on Ryan, but he moved to the side and she fell on Alyssa. He picked Olivia up and put her on the couch and began to tickle her belly.

"No, please! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!" She tried to get up, but Ryan held her down and continued to tickle her. Alyssa jumped on Ryan's back, when there was a knock at the door. Ryan went to the door and opened it. Just then, who ever was at the door grabbed Ryan and pulled him outside. He pushed Ryan against the wall and duct taped his mouth. He tied him up with a rope and pushed him to the side. He walked in and yelled,

"Come out, kids!" He yelled as he ran up the stairs. Olivia and Alyssa were hiding under the couch. "Where are you?" He yelled, again.

"Alyssa, what do we do?" Olivia whispered to Alyssa.

"I don't know!" Alyssa whispered back.

"Who was that?" The man asked. He walked over to the couch and looked under. Alyssa and Olivia were frozen. He grabbed Olivia and pulled her out. He then pulled out Alyssa. He tied them both up. "This'll be fun!!" He said.

All Three were sitting in a car heading to The Kidnapper's place.

Once they arrived, they all were tied up on a chair with their arms up.

"Who are you?" Alyssa asked.

"Me? Call me T.M." He replied.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Asked Ryan.

"Well, do the math. I was on T.V." He said.

Olivia looked at him and said, "You're name is Tickle Monster?"

"Yep!" He replied. "And that's what I'm gonna do to all of you! Tickle you all!"

"Let us go!" Alyssa said.

"Nope!" T.M. Replied as he approached Alyssa.

"Oh, no, please!" She said, trying to force herself back.

"Nope! I've told you!" He said, as he poked her belly.

"Hehe! Stop!" Alyssa giggled.

"This is only gonna get worse!" T.M. Said. With that, he started stroking her ribs.

"Hahahahaha! Stop, please! Hahahaha!" Alyssa jerked around and tried to escape, but the restraints were too tight. T.M. started tickling faster. "PLEASE, STOP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Alyssa was having trouble breathing.