Alyssa's Bad Day

Alyssa laid down on her bed at 11:30, crying into her pillow because her dog, Cooper died that morning. Ryan was sleeping over and he was up to get some water. He heard Alyssa crying, faintly. When he was done he walked over to her room and knocked on her door. Alyssa walked over and opened it. He saw the dark rings around her eyes and hugged her. "I'm sorry..." He said.

"I'm fine, Ryan." She replied.

"Then why were you crying?" He asked, still hugging her.

"I'm just... Sad..." She said. Ryan walked over to her bed with her and sat down.

"You sure you okay?" He asked.

"I don't even know." She said. She fell on Ryan's shoulder and started crying again.

"Alyssa, I know who'll cheer you up!" Ryan said.

"Who?" Alyssa asked. 

"Well..." Ryan said, softly running his finger up her back. Alyssa slightly wiggled around.

"No!" She yelled.

"THE TICKLE MONSTER!" He yelled, now digging his fingers into her armpits.

"NOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She leaned forward, pushing Ryan off the bed, Alyssa coming with him. He continued tickling her.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP, IT TICKLES NOO AHAHAHAHAH!" She squirmed around, trying to get him back. He lifted her up and put her on the bed. "Ryan, stop!" She said, still squirming.

"I'm doing it to cheer you up, though!" He replied. He put his hands behind her neck and started tickling.

"NOHOHO NOT MY NEHECKK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" She started rolling around. Ryan leaned down and kissed her. 

"Trust me, this'll make you feel better in the end!" He said. With that, he slowly started tickling her ribs.

"HeheheHAHAHAHA!" Alyssa's giggles soon turned into laughter the faster he went.

"Aren't you having fun?" He asked, playfully poking at her sides.

"Hehehehehe!! Yeah, but I can't HAHAHAHAHAHA!" She started laughing harder when he got her back. "I CAN'T STAHAND THIHIHIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

"But you like it!" Ryan said, smiling as he tickled her back.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'M SERIOUS HHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" She squirmed around even more. Ryan took his hands out from under her, and began spidering all over her belly.

"NO, PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!" She laughed so hard she started coughing. "RYAN STOP I CAN'T BREATHE!"

"SHIT!" He yelled as he stopped. She got up and immediately hugged him. As she did that she started poking his sides.

"WAIT, NO HAHAHAHA!" Ryan tried to jump back bus Alyssa kept him back. "ALYSSA LET ME GO!" He yelled as Alyssa has now tickling his sides.

"But you tickled me!" She replied.

"ALYSSA PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" He screamed in laughter.

"Awww, but it's cute!" She said, still tickling him.

"PLEHEHEASE AHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Ryan fell on the floor from laughing so hard. Alyssa went down and straddled him, still tickling him.

"NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!" He wiggled around, trying to escape.

"Why do you wanna get out?" Alyssa asked.

"BECAUSE IT TIHICKLE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!" Ryan laughed louder and louder by the minute. He wiggled so much that he got his arms free and he grabbed Alyssa and picked her up.

"AHHH!" Alyssa yelled. Ryan put her on the bed again, straddling her. He rolled up her shirt and blew a raspberry into her belly button.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!" Alyssa laughed. Ryan dug his finger into her navel.

"NOHOHOHOA AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Alyssa screamed.

"Who's ticklish?" Ryan asked, still tickling her.

"IF I ANSWER CAN I GOHOOH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA?!" She asked.

"Maybe..." Ryan replied, now poking at her armpits.

"OKAY THEN MEHEHE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Alyssa screamed.

"Oh, you are?" Ryan asked. "Then I should tickle you!" He said.

"NOOOO! AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

"Tickle tickle tickle!!" He said, as he stoked her sides.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!" She kept laughing. The managed to get her hands out and she poked Ryan.

"Hehe!" He jumped back and got off the bed. Alyssa got up as well. He tried to run, but Alyssa dived onto the floor and grabbed his ankle.

"GOD DAMMIT!" He yelled as he tripped. Alyssa sat on his leg and faced his foot. Ryan was wearing a fluffy black sock. Alyssa then asked him,

"Are you ticklish on your... Feet?"

"No!" He replied.

"Oh really?" Alyssa ran her finger up his arch.

"Okahay I aham stohop!" He giggled.

"Oh so you lied?" She asked, tickling more intense.

"WAIT NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He exploded with laughter and squirmed around. Ryan lifted himself up and fell on Alyssa.

"AH!" She yelled in surprise. Ryan slowly tickled her ribs.

"Nohoho hahahaha!" She laughed and tried to get out.

"Feeling better yet?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah. Hahaha!" Alyssa replied.

"Good!" He said, as their tickle fight continued.

**THE END!**

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 26, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Tickle Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें