The Next Morning

I woke up to someone standing by my bed.
"Jasmine?" I questioned
"Hi, I'm sorry if I woke you up, not really, but Rosé made a mess in the kitchen and we need you to clean it up." She spoke.
"Okay, where's Jungkook?" I was still sleepy and didn't realize my mistake.
"Aren't you supposed to call him Daddy?"
"Yeah, why?"
"You didn't....JUNGKOOK!!!" She screamed.
"Oh no." I face palmed.
"Yes, Jasmine?" Jungkook popped his head in the door.
"She didn't call you Daddy!" She answered.
"She didn't, I thought she was getting used to it. Jasmine can you please leave us alone for a second?" Jungkook asked.
"Yeah, I told Yoongi I would only be gone for a little bit anyway."
After she left, I expected to get some sort of punishment but he just said...
"What do you need?" I was shocked.
"What?"
"You were obviously talking about me, now what do you need?" He sounded kind again. It kinda scared me.
"Clothes, like clean clothes?"I asked.
"In the wardrobe over by the window. Anything else?" He asked, still pretty kind. I just realized how pretty he looks with messy hair.
"Yeah, Jasmine said that ma'am made a mess in the kitchen, where do I get the stuff to clean with?"
"In the closet by the refrigerator. Anything else?"
"I think I'm good now, thank you." I thanked him.
"Your welcome Princess. Now get ready and start cleaning. You just have to clean the first floor and and anything that gets spilled or dropped today, okay?" He asked. This time he sounded more demanding and I kinda liked the demanding side of him.
"Yes Daddy." I responded getting out of my bed and pulling the blankets up to make it.
"Good girl. Goodbye Princess." He left the room after blowing a kiss towards me in the most extra way possible.