Jungkook and Y/N

"Daddy!" I asked.
"Yes Princess?" Kookie answered.
"Did Rosé find another maid yet?"
"No, but she found a Butler."
"Same thing!" I sassed.
"Whatever you say Princess."
"I wanna meet him!" I smiled.
"What do you want him to call you?" He asked me.
"Y/N, now let's go meet him!"
"Ok, ok settle down." He clamed me down by pecking my forehead.
After we met him we went back to our room. We decided to move to Jungkook's room cause it was soundproof like Yoongi and Jasmine's.
"Hey Princess?"
"Yes Daddy?"
"Are you in the right mood?"
"Depends on what you think is the right mood?" I said as I climbed on top of him and straddled him.
"It seems like you're in the right mood to me." Jungkook spoke.
"Just shut up and fuck me!" I smashed my lips against his in a deep passionate kiss. He flipped us into a different position so he was ontop. He started taking our clothes off and once he finished, he grabbed a condom. He slid the condom on and immediately thrusted into me.
"Aaaah! Daddy!" I moaned loudly, personaly thanking the soundproof walls as he pounded into me. I gripped the bed sheets as hard as I possibly could to avoid hurting Jungkook's back.
"Baby, your so tight." He groaned.
He flipped us into a different position and said...
"Ride me Princess!"
I started bouncing up and down on his cock. I was a moaning mess as i laid myself on his chest, he started groaning underneath me. He soon started thrusting up in time with me and he flipped us back over. He came into the condom a few second later and pulled out. He threw the condom in a nearby trash can and cuddled me close to him. We fell asleep tangled in eachother, both feeling very content in eachother's arms.