Chapter 2

Jason was worried about his little bird, but he didnt know how he should find out. He was afraid Dick could hurt himself or worst. He decided, when Dick was asleep, to sneak into his room and looking for some hints for whats wrong with him. As Dick was finally in bed, Jason sneaked into his room. Quietly he looked through Dicks shelf, nightstand and under his bed. He found nothing except a small Notebook. He took it with him, but he wasn't sure if he should look inside. He cares alot about Dick and would do anything to keep him save, but to read his personal stuff was something he couldn't do. He put it back, even when his feeling told him to read it. Jason went back to his own room and tried to get some sleep, but his thoughts were all about Dick.

On the next day, he woke up when Dick was already in school and Bruce was on a business trip.  He stood up and went to bathroom. He looked to the sind and was shocked. In the sink was blood. He had a bed feeling and looked around. On a shelf he found a blade where some blood was still on. ,, Please, don't let dick done that,, hoped Jason. His worries for Dick grew more and more and he knew, he has to do something to help his little bird. He needs to bring Dick to talk with him. But he didn't know how.

In the meantime was Dick in the bus for a school trip. He sat alone and looked at his left arm. His sleeve was pulled down and every touch hurted like hell, but it hid the pain inside of him. He heard someone of his class talking ,,When the teacher isn't in sight, we will give the circus freak what he deserves,, The fear in Dick grew and he just wanted to go back home and spend the day with Jason, but that wasn't possible now. He just had to avoid being alone or stay near a teacher. The bus stopped at the forest.