Chapter 4

Jason followed Dick to the bathroom, but it was locked. ,,Dick? What are you doing in there?,, Jason tries to sound calm, even when he was worried like hell. ,, nothing,, came as respons. ,,When you do nothing in there, you can come out,, said Jason, while he tried to open the bathroom door. ,,Dick please,, ,,just go away,, said Dick and his voice was shivering. Jason couldnt take it anymore and breaks the door to get inside. He saw Dick at the sink holding a blade. He instandly took the blade. ,,Dick what were you thinking?" he looked at Dicks wrist. Some old Scars and 2 fresh ones. Dick looked away trying not to cry. ,,answer me,, said Jason. ,,Its not your problem!,, yelled Dick and tried to ran out of the bathroom, but Jason grabbed him by the arm. ,,Why dont you talk with me Dick?,,  ,,Because its my problem!,, he got free and ran in his room. Jason threw the blade away and walked out of the bathroom. He nedded a way to help Dick, but he couldnt when Dick wasnt talking with him. Jasons sighs and turned the TV on. He heard Dick coming downstairs and heading to the Batcave. ,,What are you doing?,, asked Jason, but Dick ignored the question and went inside the cave. Jason followed secretly to find out what he was doing now. Dick was looking at his Robin costume and was mumbling something. Jason slowly goes to him and with every step he went closer, he could hear what Dick was mumbling. ,,Im to weak to be Robin...,, ,,No Dick. you arent to weak,, said Jason but Dick looks at him and yelled ,,yes i am Jason and why cant you just let me alone?! I just need some time alone!,, Jason stepped a bit back from Dick, to give him some space. Dick went back into his room. Jason sighs. H e thought if Dick was right, mybe he just need some time alone. Jason took his Red Hood suit and went on Patrol to clear his head. If he had known that this was a big mistake.....