Chapter 5

While Red Hood were driving through Gotham, a bad feeling grew inside him. ,,was it really a good decision to let Dick alone right now?,, asked Jason himself. ,,Dick seemed so broken as he ran into his room...i have to go back!,, he instandly drove back to the batcave. He changed into his civil clothes and ran into Dicks room. When he walked into the room, no one was there. On the bed was a letter. Jason carefully picked it up and read it.

Jason...                                                                                                                                                                                       Im sorry that i was acting so cold to you, but you couldnt understand what im going through. The truth is that i fell in love with you...im sorry. That was the reason why they bullied me in school. I know im sick that i love my adoptive brother...they were right that no one would love me. I dont know how they found out, but that doesnt matter anymore. Soon as you read this, i had my last breath. In this way i wont bring shame over this family. 

Richard

Jason was shocked after reading this. He needed to find Dick and maybe save his life. He heard something on the attic. As fast as he could, he ran to the attic. He saw Dick standing on a chair with a rope around his neck. Jason used his gun and cut the rope with a shot. He picked up Dick and Dick was crying and buried his face in Jasons shirt. He sat down on the ground while holding Dick. He stroke the black hair of the younger one. Dick looked with his blue eyes at Jason, still full of tears. Jason wiped them away and kissed Dick. The boy was suprised by that, but closed his eyes.  ,,Dick..you could had talked to me, im always there for you,, said Jason while he stroked Dicks hair. ,,i was scared about your reaction...,, dick buried his face again in Jasons shirt. Jason rubs Dicks back and kiss him on the hair. ,,you can tell me everything,, said Jason and felt how dicks breathing was calm and he didnt moved. Dick was sleeping.