.author's note.

After almost four years of this sitting in my drafts, I decided to finally uploaded it. What was holding me back was the fact that this story was split into two parts and at the moment, only part one has been completed. This being said, I still do need to edit part one a bit before publishing onto here so it can fit the actual mcu story line (this was first written before Ragnarok so a lot as happened since.) While I would love to finish part two, I can't make a promise that it will be finished but I do intend to give it a try! It's just been so long since I've actually written fan-fiction, especially a Marvel one so I feel out of touch :/ I'm so sorry for making y'all wait for this for so long!

This story is going to be darker and more mysterious than JOA (now that I look back at JOA, I realize that it was borderline crack lol) I'm going to work really hard on keeping Loki true to his character, so if you notice that he is too much OOC, then don't hesitate to tell me. The prologue should be up soon!

if you're curious to see the trailer (that I made like 5 years ago omg) to this story you can find it to the side>>>

Fun fact: this fan-fiction was entirely inspired by Katy Perry's Dark Horse.