Chapter 6 - A Hulk-ing Mass

Loki grimaced as green wisps swished around his hands, illuminating his eyes as he looked towards the ruins he had just left. He had watched the entire sword fight, and how the man in blue had left triumphant. His mouth quirked down at the sides, dark eyebrows knitting together in annoyance. Loki's plan, that should have smoothly based on his careful precision, was falling apart thanks to some strange man parading around in a skin-tight blue suit. The wisps of green faded away as he turned his attention back to you and the Hulk.

"Inconceivable!" Loki exclaimed, stamping his foot into the green countryside in anguish. The Hulk grunted in reply, as you grimaced at Loki's volume.

"Give her to me," Loki demanded as the Hulk handed you to the raven-haired man. His hand made its way over your eyes, and suddenly everything went blank and you couldn't see anything.

"What have you done?" You exclaimed, panic settling in your stomach as your vision ceased to work. Loki rolled his eyes at you before grabbing your tied hands, dragging you away without so much as a response.

"Catch up with us as soon as you can!" Loki ordered, turning to head towards the border. The hulk grunted as he scratched his head.

"What Hulk do?" He asked, confusion evident on his face as it scrunched up tightly. Loki turned back to the green monster, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Clearly you'll finish him!" Loki bellowed, watching Hulk's face continue with the same expression.

"Finish him your way you fool," Loki muttered, yanking on your arms, causing your already reddening (s/c) skin to burn. You yelped at this, eyes wide yet nothing entering your vision.

"Good, my way. Wait, Loki, Hulk confused, what my way?" He asked, causing Loki to violently throw your hands from his grasp and stomp his foot. His hand flew to his forehead, a headache developing from the stupidity of the beast in front of him.

"Grab that rock right there," He instructed, his long finger pointing a particularly large rock. The Hulk did as he was told, a boulder the size of your head clutched in his huge green hand, hardly flexing to grab a hold of it.

"Now get behind that boulder, the man in blue will come around the corner any second now. The minute you can see his head, smash it with the boulder in your hand, I want him dead! You hear me, make sure you finish the job," Loki hissed, once again grabbing your tied hands. You let out a huff as he did this, wishing you could see what was going on around you. Your eyes stung as tears threatened to spill from them, your (e/c) orbs cloudy as you heard the men bicker.

"Not very sportsman-like," Hulk muttered under his breath, seemingly to himself. You held back a snicker, finding a little bit of joy in his strange words. It was a contrast to the Bruce Banner you knew, but the Hulk definitely shared some of his qualities.

"It does not matter you fool, now get ready, he's coming this way," Loki heckled, before dragging you away. The rope tied around your wrist dug deeper, and you were sure that your (s/c) would be burned red and look unsightly once he finally let go.

~*~

The man in blue bounded up the side of the boulder, looking desperately around as he clutched his rapier tightly to his side. The rocks were a creamy beige, starting to glow softly in the early morning sun. He was on a mission, and his steps seemingly precise compared to his underlying composure. He went to turn the corner before suddenly a boulder exploded just above his head and ahead of him. The chips of rock flew around him, and he shielded his face from the shrapnel. He looked around, before seeing a green figure emerge from behind a boulder.

"That was on purpose, Hulk didn't have to miss," Hulk grunted, his eyes narrowed as he stared the man in blue down. He only shrugged his shoulders in response, trying to calm down after facing death.