New Places, New Faces

I equipped the new armor that my companion helped me to obtain by farming from the Hounds. Getting good item drops from the monsters is tiring and it eats a lot of time but in the end, the happiness we felt is immeasurable when we achieved what we wanted. Most especially if you've accomplished it with a friend

"Come to think of it, Iruna is far more challenging and more full of adventures and fun than any other games that I've played so far", I smiled secretly with that realization

I've played a lot of offline games the same style RPG game like Iruna, wherein the players can get equipment from certain mobs. I'm such a collector player and a perfectionist, farming the best equipment there is in those games depends on my level and making sure I always have a great level gap from my main quest.

..and that gaming style became a habit of mine...

As far as I have experienced from yesterday and today, it already gave me the idea that my gaming habit isn't useful in this game. I'm still not sure how things will turn out, I mean without Ero's help, I don't know if I'll have the same progress as today.

Observing my new armor on my avatar's body, I felt more secure and stronger than a minute ago even though probably it's just my imagination. The Leather Armor is simpler than my Adventurer's Armor, and I like that cute cloth armor that's why I decided to just keep it in my stash.

"Let's go?", Ero pulled back my attention to himself.

"Uh, sure", I nodded.

As our usual Party Strategy, I let him lead the way. He cast his Provoke Skill to some Poke blocking us as I keep my distance. He goes without giving warning to me anymore.

With the short time, we spent together farming Hounds, I'm already used to his little signal. I let him tank the mobs and I assist from behind. Then we hurriedly run to the next area through the warp.

When I opened my eyes, I immediately came face to face with a level 26 blue-mushroom monster called «Piltz». As they are also aggressive mobs, my ally started trying to clear the path again but it's not convenient for us as it will take us a lot of time to clear them all as they're too many.