Finishing the bond

Sorry about not posting in a while but oh my go I have 6 views I am so happy so thank you all of those people I love you make sure you comment any improvements or anything you want me to do and I hope you enjoy

On the 22nd of June the day for the prey for the wicked release is the very day BRENDON URIE picked who was going to be his forever

This I how it all went down

"Brendon you have to choose which one you want to stay with" you said as you and Sarah sat on the couch opposite him while he was sat with his elbows on his knees and looking down  at the floor below him.

"Ok give me a minute to let me think before I make a very important decision that will affect me and the fans" Brendon said as he got up and walked around for a few minutes before he sat in the middle of both of us and looked at us.

"Don't worry about it ok I know the answer already I don't care if I love you you and Sarah belong together right Sarah smiles right" you said as you picked up your stuff you already packed and headed towards the door before you turned around to say one last goodbye.

So saw the most confusing sight in the world Sarah had a smile on her face and was kissing Brendon's hand while he was crying his eyes out and trying to get away from her I was so confused on what was going on that I just stood there and stared at them but I got snapped out of my trance when Brendon was in front of me and was leaning in to kiss me I looked up and then looked down towards his lips and leaned forward to kiss him

He leaned even more so out lips could touch and this moment was the most memorable in my entire life the person I have been idolising for 4 years is kissing me even though lawfully his wife was still sat on the couch looking at us with an angry face and the look on her face told me that she wanted it to her that she wanted to be his forever hey it was supposed to be like that they both thought but that was before Brendon knew he had a soulmate nevermind it being me of all of the people in world.

He pulled back and gave you a smile that you never saw before a Smile he does when he is happy you seen it before but only in interview when he was talking about Sarah, the dogs or the fans but never have you seen that smile when he was looking at you but hey I better get used to it as he choose me

"So you want me the person you have only just met not the one you have know the majority of your life someone who is much younger than you someone who will have anxiety attacks when too many fans come to talk to them b are you sure you picked the right person the person who will be by your side from now on" you explained while you cried because you were happy that he picked you because he was your soulmate the world has picked you two to be together but you didn't want to upset anyone you didn't want anyone to get hurt by this that's why you gave Brendon the choice between Sarah and me but that's the thing it's going to affect not just your life's but millions of fans as well.

*timeskip 3 days*

So Brendon got hold of a lawyer and explained everything that was going on turns out Sarah doesn't get anything as she never paid any bills and all the money she did get it was transferred from Brendon's bank account into hers as he didn't want her to work and leave the dogs alone and her to bump into any fans on a regular basis however you and Brendon had a conversation about me working so I could have some money for my self and not act like I am taking his money so one day he caught me singing one of my own songs and he said it was good and upbeat and he asked if I wrote it and I said yes I did but I never wanted it out in the public unless somebody else was preforming it then b came with the idea of selling songs that I write and he asked how many do I write a month to which I answered depends as I have been stuggling for inspiration but this whole experience with the soulmate thing gave me it an I have been on a roll and in the past 2 weeks I have written 10 songs which is roughly about what I write in a month never mind 2 weeks but I am still writing so I don't know if anyone of them are good but he asked if he could listen to them and see if any of them are good so he could let fueled by ramen know and see if they can do anything with them see if any artists are interested in buying the rights to the song and putting it out there to to the world.

*timeskip 2 weeks later (sorry I just want to get to the good stuff)

So fueled by ramen said it was an amazing idea and that it was ok so I guess I got a job I just have to wait it out see if any artists are interest in any of them which I hopefully they are and it gives us some money.

Me and Brendon went down to Las Vegas to see his parents who were very confused why I was there but b had told them that he found out Sarah was cheating on him which we found out to be true as she had full on rant about her other partner being better then him she enjoyed his company better as he didn't talk about music all the time but anyway getting off track his parent both thought I was a better fit for him as I now have a music job too and I love taking about musicians and equipment but they also wanted to know more about me.

"Babe do you want me to leave or stay here to help you I know you don't like explaining it again but they are just curious about you and want to help you trust me you have nothing to worry about ok there not going to hurt you ok" Bren said as he crouched down in front of you and cupped your cheeks to wipe away any loose tears

"No can you stay here please to make sure I don't cry to much and if cannot talk you can tell them is that ok" you said as you looked up towards his beautiful brown eyes and kissed his forehead (which was much to big for his face but he pulled it off as cute)

He sat back down next to you and took a hold of your feet and pulled off you shoes and pulled you feet to go over him so you was more closer to him and he could reach you

"So my story starts from when I was a.......

Sorry your just gonna have to wait for the next chapter thanks you reading I love you remember that ps the next chapter will get a bit emotional

I will probably use my story for the background story but change the names and put (fm/n1) which means family member 1 so you have 3 brothers 1 sister and 1 uncle 1 auntie 1 grandma 1 step sister 3 nieces 4 nephews

My family that I am close too is that so it will be based around that

Thanks your reading this lots of love Lucy G