Death of a bachelor part 2

So a lot of people are reading this now I have about 130 people who have read this now which I am very happy about I hope you enjoyed the last chapter it took me a long time to write it and I hope you like this one too see ya at the end of the chapter love Lucy G xxx

*still in 2016 death of a bachelor era*

I opened up Instagram and am about to click on the live button when I got a message from Brendon

B = Brendon Y = (y/n)

B - hey

Y - hello I am about to go live right now if you want to see me again

B - will do see ya than

End of texts

*change of POV*

Brendon's pov

Well she was nice I like her she's not like the normal fans that I meet usually they are all over me like I am there boyfriend but I also like that she didn't go mad about meeting me she was very calm and collected which I respect a lot I also heard her singing when I was in the bathroom but I don't think she realise that I was listening to her but let's just say she is amazing and she sung something that I have never heard before I will have to ask her what she was singing I will do it when I am on the bus so that we can get to the next concert that we have preform at.

So she just texted me that she was going on to Instagram and go live to explain how she met me and why I followed her which I don't think she realised until I texted her well not exactly I just don't think it sunk in probably until than.

(Y/n) POV

"Hey guys how are you all doing I am going to explain my encounter with the one and only Brendon urie of panic at the disco and how he is now following me on here so here goes you better listen properly because I am not explaining it again for you lot" I took a deep breath and went on to explain everything from how I got to be going to the concert to meeting him to our interaction and short conversation and me giving him the photos of him and the band and how he asked for my social media profiles so he could give credit to the right person for the images which I was very happy about as it took me a long time to collect them that I wasn't paying attention to some songs and I missed him talking after one song finished and the band were sorting out instruments out to make sure they were still alright for the next songs they were going to preform.

Part 2 out now is an continuation of this chapter

Sorry for the short chapter I am starting college in a few days and have some homework before I start on Monday (I am in the first year but went to six form) so I won't be able to write that much sorry lots of love Lucy G xxx