Chapter Two: Thoughts And Changes

Mackenzie

it's been exactly a day since the incident happened and i actually feel a whole lot confident. someody actually respects me. i don't know who that guy was, but ever since a video got leaked in instagram (without the part where the boy comes along), people were supporting me and actually gave me inspirational messages.

i decided to change, let all those bad memories go away, and have a brand new start. i asked my mom if it was okay for her, and she said that it's for the best. today, is the day were i would change my room and my stuff, like phone, etc. but not my clothes, because i'm still fat.

after that, i decided to take a thirty minutes exercise for a thicc body and after days of exercising, i can already see the difference. now i can buy trendy clothes and i didn't want to expose myself to the media, if you're forgetting my sister is the popular one, and i only became more popular because of the video.

somehow, no rumours ever got leaked that i was bullied, not until the incident, of course. i still can't believe it though, how things have changed and yet i still don't know why nadia wanted to bully me.

after summer had ended, i was excited for the last year of high-school. the last year i can probably get respect. i overheard that nadia and the others got in summer school, good for them.

walking outside the house, i spotted lauren and annie. they both waved and smiled at me. in this neighborhood, it was only mine, annie and lauren's family who is actually below 40's. the rest of the neighbors are like 50's. and no children.

"kenzie!" they smiled at me.lauren befriend me during my changes. they helped me exercise and learned from my mistakes. of course, annie is still my best friend, but lauren is my second.

"oh hey guys!" i joined them, and three of us continued walking to school. we talked about how people might think about the new me, and i was fairly excited. i can probably talk to the guy who saved me.

as we were nearing the school gate, i asked, "hey, i forgot to mention this before, but do you guys have any idea who the guy saved me?" they gave me a giggle. i don't know who the guy is but i fairly think that he deserves i thank you saving my life.

"twelve o'clock." lauren says.

i looked at my front, instead of them. and spotted the typic heart breaker, johnny orlando. lauren's brother. they aren't that close when it comes to school, but they are your typical siblings at home.

my mouth slightly gapped, and lauren called johnny over. annie snapped me off my thoughts and i quickly return to reality.

"sup?" johnny asked casually to the three of us.

i swear, i could've drolled.

if you were in kenzie's shoes rn,
would you mentally droll?
i know i would  😂
07.31.18 - 08.01.18
😚😚💛💛😇😇