Chapter Five: Mission Jenzie

second update for the day ;) y'all i cant wait to finish this book :)

annie

fortunately, kenzie is not here yet, so me and lauren and the guys decided to have a jenzie mission going on.

the thing is, kenzie always blushes when johnny and her are around with each other. johnny flirts with her this days, kenzie sometimes sass backs and johnny always bites his lips when something or someone makes him turn on. johnny was forced to tell us what happens when his turned on, because of a stupid dare.

mission: jenzie
state: not yet accurate
members: hayden, william ,me and lauren.
target: mackenzie ziegler and johnny orlando

mission jenzie starts as kenzie firsts comes in the orlando residence.

kenzie

i pressed the door bell, and a few seconds later, a lady opened the door, must be mrs. orlando.

"you must be mackenzie."she smiled at me, i nodded and greeted her an evening. after that she told me where lauren's room is, and i thanked her for that.

their house is neat and pretty modern, i climbed up the stairs and once i entered laurens room i was crushed by annie and lauren's hug.

"y'all lets do the truth or truth," suggested william, and hayden snorted.

"what are you five? lets do a CTOD!" hayden exclaimed as we all gave him a questioning look.

"whats a CTOD?" i asked.

"never heard of it, bro." johnny casually says, lauren and annie agreed.

"Challenging Truth Or Dare," hayden smirks.

lauren and annie smirked, i gulped.

rock paper scissors

"SHOOT!" fortunately, annie was the only one to pick scissors and we all picked rock. i sigh in relief.

"im not a brat, so dare!" we all thought for a very challenging dare for annie. and i know exactly how to humiliate her.

"okay, annie, i dare you to call hayden's parents and call them "mom and dad" for now."

they chuckled and annie gave me a furious glare,"oh its on ziegler, its on!"

-

after a few rounds, it was my turn and i picked dare. they all gave me mischievous looks except johnny.

"i dare you to hug johnny and kiss him on the cheek." dares lauren, i shrugged and simply said,"its a best friend thing, right?"

once i hugged him, i felt his calmed heartbeat against my rapid one, everything was in slow-motion and i didn't realize that johnny decided to kiss me on my cheek.

annie cleared her throat, and i pulled away, slightly embarassed. i went back to my place and just relax.

"my turn, i dare you to wear one of johnny's sweatshirt for the rest of the night." i sigh and johnny picked me a oversized gray swearshirt, and i changed at lauren's bathroom.

once i sat back at my place, it was haydens turn, he decided to team up with william, so the game will turn out quicker.

"i dare you go watch a romantic movie, with us."

well fuck
-

ehehe. sorry for this lazy author ;)
i'll be back soon :)
book is nearly ending :(
q

otc:
are you thin or normal or fat?
aotc:
ppl call me malnourished :(