Chapter Seven: The Date

warning: vErY cLicHè! i dont know what people do on dates, and im not a romantic person !!

mackenzie

laying upon the fresh grass, and watching the sunset sky, the orange and yellow color made me sad. sunset are those sad moments of the day, for me.

"same." johnny spoke up, i chuckled.

"you actually read my mind, huh?" im a little bit shocked that johnny actually did, normally people thinks opposite of what i think. and it just turns awkward.

"nah,"

i gave him a questioning look,"what do you mean by NAaaaaAAaaaH?" he chuckled and he respond,"first of all, i didn't say it like that, mack and cheese."

the way he teased, makes everything perfect. but his next words made me slap him jokingly.

"sAdnEsS is written all over your face, mackie!!" after giving him a playful slap, he tickled me which made me loose control and kept on laughing.

he was on top of me and still tickling me,"giving up soon, ziegler?" he smirked as he watched me laugh.

"n-never!" i exclaimed, im pretty sure people are looking at us very weirdly, but i couldn't care less, im having the best time of my life with my crush.

"fine, have it your way." he continued tickling me and i finally pleaded,"stop!"

"say the magic word." he teased, his perfect emerald eyes, his amazing jawline and his smile, lord. he is so perfect, inside and out.

"pleaase!" hoping it would work, he still continued tickling me, "nah. say: john vincent orlando is the definition of perfection!"

"then i would be l-lying!" i managed to spat but noticing that he wont stop, i finally gave in.

"john vincent orlando is the definition of perfection!" then he stopped, sitting down. i took the time to catch my breath.

and after seconds later, i decided to sit. the sun was beginning to set quicker and then johnny grabbed a hold of my chin, softly. making me face him.

"kenzie, i don't know how to say this but, ever since i saved you from that day, i couldn't be more excited for school to come back, so i can actually talk to you. what im trying to say is that i fucking love you. can you be my girlfriend?" looking at his eyes, i see  hope and happiness mixed together, my eyes began to tear up, and his smile slowly dropped.

"i've waiting for you to ask me that!"

his smile bloomed again, and just like that his soft lips crashed against mine, smoothly. and i didn't feel any fireworks whatsoever, but the world turn into slow-motion, and i felt butterflies in my stomach.

status: taken

hmm. the book is finally at its end and i couldn't be much more happier!
SIKE!
expect a few more chapters  :)
qotc:
juan or kenzie?
aotc:
jenzie 😙