1 [LEGACY]

Before we begin~ I would like to discuss the outfit (Y/N) is wearing!

She's wearing a sleeveless gray shirt with a lower cut collar and two  thin pieces of fabric that make an X across her cleavage. (Or lack of, I  don't judge the the Itty-Bitty-Titty committee.) Over that is a button  up, plaid shirt in (F/C) that is unbuttoned. She has light or dark blue  jean shorts (depends on what matches the best) and light brown ankle  boots!

I can probably get some pictures of the outfit later on if you need a reference!

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

I woke up in a strange room. 'This isn't...' Where is my counselor? I stood up, rubbing my head in pain. I fought through the pit in my stomach and cupped my hands to my face, "H-Hello?" I called out, begging for a response. I froze in my spot, hearing quick, light foot steps approach the room I was in.  The door quickly opened to reveal a small figure. She was blonde with beautiful, blue eyes. I scanned her, 'fragile'.

"M-" I hesitated, 'No,' "Who are you?"

She looked at me suspiciously. She took a moment to let it register that you looked just as nervous and confused as she was and answered quietly, "R-Rachel Gardner. Who are you? What you doing here?"

"Ah," I stepped back, suddenly overwhelmed by the questions, "I-I'm (Y/N) (L/N). I-I was in here for counseling."

"Counseling?" She raised an eyebrow, "For what?"

"I-I, uhm," I paused. 'God, I'm such a loser,' "I can't remember. I was there to g-get over my fear of something, I can't remember it. I know I was also in there for other reasons. I-I can't remember those at all..."

Rachel nodded, "I was in for counseling too. I saw people die..."

"Oh goodness!" I gasped, concerned, "That sounds awful, I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine, do you know how to leave though? I-I just want to get back to my parents."

"P-Parents? Rachel, how old are you?"

"Thirteen."

'Five years younger', "We need to find your parents quick then! They must be worried sick!"

I ran to the door as she stepped out of the way. As soon as the door opened to a hallway, I froze, a pit forming in my stomach, "This isn't."

"Isn't what?"

"I-I though I was just in a different room but, t-this isn't the hospital I was in."

Rachel looked at me nervously, "S-Same here."

"M-Maybe we just need to check the other rooms! Yeah, we might find an answer, right?"

She nodded and pointed to two rooms down the hall, "I've been in those two, so this one is the last room."

I followed her into a room with a small computer in it. I approached it cautiously. 'Ah, it's not on.' Rachel stood in the door way, watching me in silence. I looked around the room, one wall was made of mirrors and two cameras were in the front corner of the room. I shuddered at the thought of constantly being watched. I stepped in front of the mirror, realizing what I was wearing. I tugged at the edge of my clothes, trying to cover more skin. There's no way I can stand wearing something like this longer than I have to. We need to find a way out.

Just as I finished adjusting my clothes in the mirror, I heard the computer boot up. I quickly walked over to it and stared at the screen.

"E N T E R D A T A."