Reasearch

"What is the problem down here in the testing lab. I want to know what the results came up with and fast" said the chief detective. "well sir the results, as you would have heard, is quite disturbing because the results came back as the hair is not human and the sample of blood had no trace of what it could be from. we are all puzzled but we found some torn pieces of something unknown so we ran the test on those pieces and the came up as pieces of a heart, and we believe that whatever killed that woman must have been a cannibal or a murderous maniac that we have never heard of before."

"The only way to solve this case is by going over all the evidence again so lab guys you test every thing again and I will check the crime scene again."

" I found something over here and you guys may want to see it."

"What is it." shouted someone on the forensics team, "I have never seen anything like it in my whole 20 years on this team." "it seams to be some sort of pile of dead things ranging from plants to animals and even body parts. the thing that did this must have a very twisted mind to have done this."

Meanwhile back at the lab...

"I've done it, I've traced the DNA to one person in our data base his name is Sylvan quick. he was arrested a few years back for domestic violence and was in jail for 1 year. he was let out and convicted again for brutally assaulting a woman on the street but amazingly was let out on bail. we better contact the chief right away."