Dead meat

On the day of the execution, sylvan quick lived up to his name. as the guards came to get him from his cell he wasn't there and the only evidence of escape was that the bars on the window were bent with extreme force. the guards ran out the door to see the man running into the woods with a straitjacket on and as the guards watched him running away while pulling out their guns, sylvan rips the straitjacket in two and keeps running. the guards just watch dumbfounded and after they had shook it off they started running after him and one ran back into the building to raise the alarm. Everyone in the building started running out of the building with rifles, pistols, machine guns and revolvers. there was also a helicopter in the air and that startled sylvan and started running faster.

After half an hour sylvan had to stop and rest. he could still hear the helicopter getting closer and he could hear the guards yelling in the distance getting closer by the second. sylvan found a little nook in some rocks and decided it was safe enough to take a nap.

When sylvan woke up, the guards were within twenty metres of him. he got up as silently as he could to run off but as he took his first step, a twig under his foot snapped and all the guards looked around and saw him. one who drew their gun at the twig snapping had their gun trained on the back of Sylvans head puller the trigger and for miles around you could hear the ringing of the gun.

Sylvan lay on the ground silent with an evil smile on his face but the guards knew he was dead. they couldn't be bothered to take the body back with them so they left it there to rot forever.

The End.

Or is it?