Part Nineteen

Your POV

My pen moves along the paper as I write my signature. What said paper is, is a club registration form. After all it is fitting that I get my own club since the other two have their own. This club is going to be called Global Mythologies. It's a club about all the mythologies around the human world. But it's name is irrelevant. All I needed is an excuse to have my peerage meet with me during school hours. As I finished my signature I slid the paper to Sona.
Me: "Is that everything?"
Sona: "It is. Everything is in order. It should replace the last class of the day."
Me: "Good. Now I'll be off to class now. See you later Sona." I stand up from my chair, turning to exit the room.
Sona: "Have an adequate day (Y/N)." I chuckle and look back at her.
Me: "You as well Sona." I exit the room and make my way to my first class.

Timeskip, Your POV

As Sona had said, my last class was replaced with my 'club's' meeting. Everyone was inside as I was the last one to enter. The room was the size of the class room. The teacher's desk had been cleared out as did most of the room.
Me: "Do not mistake this for a chance for relaxing. I created this club so that I may evaluate you all before I release each of you to do pacts." I walked over to the desk and sat in it. My right hand uncurled as a miniature version of Simul, my familiar, crawled onto the desk. She looked around before laying down, each of her heads watching my servants.
Me: "First up, Ava." She walked over to me, hands nervously by her side. I stared intently at her and scanned her magical energy. She certainly grew stronger since the last time I checked, meaning she had kept up her training. I met her eyes with my own and place my hands together.
Me: "You're all set Ava. You do not need to collect pacts. Shido, your turn." Said short teen stepped up to me. He stood confidently with a bright smile on his face. His magical strength matched his confidence. But he still had a long way to go.
Me: "You'll receive your first pact later. Lillian, step forward." She stepped forwards, a nervous expression plastered on her face. Her magical strength was improved. But like Shido, she needed to complete pacts as well.
Me: "You will receive one as well. Twins step forward." Both do as I say and walk up to my desk. And as expected, they were both strong, but no improvements. And they lacked patience. My decision was as clear as day.
Me: "You two will receive pacts as well. Alex step forward." Alex stepped up to the desk, a neutral expression on his face. His magical energy was relatively tame. He has yet to tap into it and improve it, as expected. But his potential didn't go unnoticed. And thank Satan he wasn't like his brother.
Me: "You'll be receiving one as well." I stand up, holding my hand out as Simul jumped onto it and crawled up my arm and perched on my shoulder. It's heads look around curiously as the dominant one remained focused on wherever I was looking. I looked at the five of my servants.
Me: "If you're wondering what pacts are, I'll be explaining them briefly. Pacts are what keep us going in the mortal world. They only serve as a alternate way to gain power. Or to keep our power flowing. Any questions?"
Lillian: "How do we get pacts?"
Me: "Like Rias and her peerage, someone is handing them out. However unlike her, I have some of the clan's servants doing so. But you will receive twice as many or how ever many I deem fit for you." I formed a glyph in my hand as a way to count the pacts we already had in line.
Me: "I will hand out to each of you a pact. A teleportation glyph will he provided by either Ava or I. They will teleport you near the summoner's location. Any questions?"
Alex: "I have one. What if they lied to us so that they may kill us for our power?"
Me: "Excellent question. I am telepathically linked to each of you. Meaning I can sense whenever you're in trouble or in a conflict. So do not worry. But as servants of mine, I expect each of you to be capable of defending yourself. Even you Lillian. And as for you Alex, someone else will be teleported to you so that they may assist you until you began to gain progress with your sacred gear." I wave my hands at their feet, causing glyphs to form under them. They each had different expressions on their faces. Before I could read them, they each teleported simultaneously. I exhaled in slight nervousness. After all, they were my family now. Ava placed her hand onto my unoccupied shoulder.
Ava: "(Y/N), you shouldn't worry. They are all ready."
Me: "I know but, they are my family now. I can't forgive myself if one of them were to die." I turned to her and placed my hands onto her shoulders.
Me: "I wouldn't be able to live knowing if one of you died from my actions or words I say." Ava placed her hand onto my cheek.
Ava: "Have trust in them, as we do in you." I nod and turn to my desk.
Me: "Alright... but for now I have paperwork to do. If any one knocks, you answer it." She nods and I slide into my chair. As I settled in, I began to look over the papers laid out in front of me. None of them were for the club. All of them were for matters down in hell. But one was about the multiple marriage requests. I, of course signed the one sent by Ravel and Sona. The rest were for formal requests to visit the familiar forest. Those were easily sorted. The next topic was on this new meeting coming up. It was with the three factions with Odin, the head of the Norse gods. I of course want to be there because this meeting would secure better security against this rising group called the Khaos Brigade. This topic was one of the last ones, numbering in about twenty pages. The last topic of the evening would be about allowing fallen angels into our territory. Apparently Azazel has been influencing Sirzechs into letting fallen angels into our shared territory. I held no quarrel with them. But I did make a side note saying that I would pursue each and every one of them if they dared to attack any of the heiresses or my peerage. I placed the paper onto the stack to my right as multiple glyphs appeared in the room. My gaze shifted up to them to see my peerage return along with Ravel jumping onto my lap. The sudden impact shocked me, but quickly I relaxed when I saw it was her.
Me: "Ravel get off. It is not appropriate for my peerage to see this." She pouted but got off my lap.
Ravel: "Fine." She huffed in annoyance. She was honest adorable when she did that. I however did not relish on that matter as I looked at each of my servants. Each of them looked proud. I beckoned them forwards.
Me: "Did you complete your pacts?" They each nod simultaneously, then they looked at each other when they realized the did.
Me: "Wonderful. You each proved that we make quick progress." I stand up, rolling my shoulders as I glance out the window. The sun was starting to descend to the horizon. Meaning that officially the club was dismissed.
Me: "I hope you all know where home is, but I dismiss you all for the day. I expect all of you back by the time the sun begins to set." The original five look at me flabbergasted while Alex was confused.
Alex: "Do they not receive breaks often?"
Me: "No because they have been receiving training. Which is what you'll be going through. Oh and you may stay at your original home. Don't want to have the human police called on me."
Alex: "Thank you er president." I chuckle in amusement.
Me: "You're welcome Alex. Also, did you tell your brother?"
Alex: "No, but I will soon."
Me: "If it was me, I would surprise him."
Alex: "I won't do that to him. Not after his family took me in."
Me: "Understandable. But follow me, I'll be training you personally like I have been the others." He nods and we exit the room. Ravel did follow. Her and Alex were talking, talking about how they knew Issei. It was quite funny to hear how Ravel met the Gremory Peerage or rather Issei. After ten minutes we reach the field.
Me: "Ravel set up a barrier like last time." She nods and holds her hands out. A few seconds later a purple dome surrounds the field and us. Invisible outside to inside, but visible to inside to out. I walk over to the same spot where I destroyed Issei metaphorically.
Me: "Now, this first part of your training will be all about how to summon your sacred gear. What I have learned is that most sacred gears will respond to attacks on their users. So I apologize in advance." I turn to Alex, purple flames forming in my hands. Then without warning I launch two fire balls at him. He barely dodged them as I formed more. As he stood up, I launched more at him.

Timeskip, Your POV

After an hour, his sacred gear was beginning to make progress. A sword had managed to form and was able to destroy my attacks. But it lacked any magical power in it's current state. It's design was very unique that's for sure. However, he was exhausted, evident by him leaning on the sword.
Me: "Alright, I believe that is enough training for today. You did well for your first time." I walk over and pat his shoulder.
Me: "Being able to destroy my attacks is no easy feat since I am a half devil and half human. And that I am the head of my clan. But enough of that, to recall your sword, just imagine it being reformed inside your magic reserve." He closed his eyes and focused his thoughts. His sword disappeared from his hands. When he opened his eyes he smiled.
Me: "You can go home now Alex. You need rest and food for tomorrow." I nod to Ravel, who dissipated the barrier. Waving my hand, a glyph forms under all three of us individually. Alex's would send him home while mine and Ravel's will send us to my house. When they went into effect, we arrived in the living room. No one was here, and the house was seemingly empty. Ravel noticed this as I did, so she placed my arm within her breasts.
Ravel: "So~. Want to spend some quality time together?" I smirked and picked her up, holding her bridal style.
Me: "Sure, why not." She blushed but smirked as well. I walked up to my room as she pulled me in do a kiss. After a few seconds of walking, I open the door to my room. Closing the door behind me, I walk over to the bed and laid Ravel onto it. I walked back to the door, locking it. When I turned around to face Ravel, she was already naked. I chuckled and made my way over to her.

————————————————————
A/N: Bet you thought you were getting a lemon? Well guess what? Not getting one until next chapter. Besides the cock block, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. And as always...

The Fan out