Respect

~A/n there will be swearing grumpy pants is in this book I'm sorry~xoxo

*Y/n's point of view*

I tossed and turned in the bed. I let out a string of colorful words. There goes my never cussing thing. I groaned and sat up.

I'm a Luna. I'm also going fucking crazy if I believe this stuff. He literally kidnapped me. I have to get out of here. I could only act like I'm fine with this for so long.

I got out of bed and looked out the window. Damnit it looked like there was two wolves guarding it. When did he even do that. I glared at the and silently crept towards the door.

Please be unlocked please be unlocked please. I jiggled the handle and amazingly it was. I think I'm gonna cry.  I opened it slowly and got a creak. Oh come on. Finally it was open. 

I slid through the door and looked around the big halls. "How in the cool ranch Doritos do I get out of here" I mumbled.  Well best thing to do is.... bubble gum bubble gum in a dish how many pieces do you wish.. 6... one two three four five six. Left it is.

I took a left and keep straight. Please be an exit please. I walked a little faster. After this I have to figure out how to get out of these woods. Oh and not get bitten by the wolves he somehow controls. Y/n you sound nuts.

"Where are you going my Luna" I turned around swiftly. Only to see Levi shirtless with ears and a tail?  Holy hell I've lost it. My eyes slowly drifted to his 8 pack. I called it.

"You like my pack little mate" he smirked at me " it's all yours" he then pulled me into him. Damnit but at least he forgot I was trying to escape. How does he even know when I try to.

As if reading my mind he slowly spoke "I haven't forgotten cupcake" I instantly started to panic. His going to kill me for trying to leave.

"I'm so sorry Levi-"
"Rivaille princess" he put in
"The wolf?" I tilted my head a bit he smiled showing off his canines. That explains why he had them. All of a sudden I thought of him eating me and started to thrash around.

"I won't eat you...yet" he grinned more. He is such a pervert. I moved more "wh-where's Levi" I stuttered out almost crying from thinking about what he could do to me.

I think he quickly caught on to my fear and dropped to his knees in front of me. "Forgive me my Luna" he bowed his head. What the fubernucks.  "Umm" what do I say to a werewolf that bowed to me.

"I forgive you...Alpha"I think that's what Levi said Rivaille was. He didn't seem to respond for a few seconds. "Why the hell am I on the floor" he quickly looked up to see me. "He bowed down to you" taking a wild guess I thought it was Levi instead of Rivaille. "Y-yes" is all I could get out.

Levi stood up and looked astonished. "He has never bowed down to anyone in our life" he spoke out. "Respect to the highest honor" he looked me in the eyes still with amazement in them. "If I'm your Luna why do you seem shocked" I looked at him curiously.

"I'm shocked because an Alpha would never bow to anyone...not even his Luna but when he bowed to you it means he sees you as more" he explained out to me. Wow this is fucking crazy. I looked at Levi to notice his ears and tails were gone.

What he did next shocked me to the core. He got on his knees and bowed to me. "Why are you doing that" I looked at him a little funny.

"Cause I respect you to the highest level my Luna" he looked up at me through his bangs.  I looked up from him to see the maids and butlers bowing to me as-well.

They weren't just here a second ago. This is fucking nuts. As if on cue they all spoke at the same time.

"We respect our new Luna to the highest level"