Hate

~A/N~ There is some language and it took forever to update I'm sorry~xoxo

*Y/n's point of view*

     I turned and saw Petra. "What-what are you doing here" she stuttered out. Before I could ever say something Zoe jumped in front of me.

   "She's our Luna" she laughed out.  "I know th-" I quickly cut her off. "YOU KNEW" I screamed at her. I've know Petra for years she never told me anything about this.

    I couldn't take it anymore. I ran away. All I could think of was how she lied to me. How they tricked me. I needed out. Stupidly I ran into the big house instead of out.

   I keep running until I bumped into someone.  All I could feel was there hard chest but I knew the smell. Lemon, tea and mint. Levi

   "Did you miss me little Luna" he drawled out. Then it hit me I still haven't moved. Fubernucks. Backing up quickly and trying to speak I stuttered out "No I haven't" I bit
my lip a bit.

I hate him his the reason his here. It's his fault. "What's wrong" he looked at me with the same bored look in his grey eyes. Oh fudge him.

I tried holding in my anger but it hurt and I had to so...fuck it. "I DONT WANT TO BE HERE I HATE YOU. WHY IS PETRA HERE WHAT ELSE DID YOU LIE ABOUT" I screamed at him.

It wasn't a big deal I know. It's not like Petra was my best friend she was just always in the shadows. I know he was watching me. Speaking of Levi hasn't said anything.

I looked up to see him with a blank look. I started to turn to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the door that we were standing by.

"Let me go" I begged out. I quickly shut up when I saw the look on his face.
"Sit on the bed" he turned towards the door but stopped as he gripped the handle "Don't you dare fucking try to leave cause I will find you Y/n" with that he left me alone slamming the door behind him.

I groaned and looked around the room. Nothing to use to escape and I know Levi would find me. I hate it here. I looked out the window and saw a big black wolf.

I was gonna have a panic attack but I remembered that these people are werewolves. "Fucking weirdos I have to escape" I muttered to myself. I looked back it the window and noticed the wolf was gone and it was raining.

Of course it's raining. I walked over to the door and jiggled the handle before it was ripped open. "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU PLANNING" I looked up to see a mad wet Levi.

His bangs kinda covered his face but I could still see the glare. "I-I was hungry it's pretty late and I haven't ate it's like 12" I said looking down. That was far from the truth.

"You'll eat at the ceremony" he stated. Levi then pulled the dress and heels from somewhere and handed them to me. "Clean up I'll have someone up here to do your makeup and hair" he looked at me.

"See you later beautiful" I don't think that was Levi I'm positive that was Rivaille. They closed the door and I assume walked down the hall while I walked to the bathroom.

    I glared at myself in the mirror I hate it here. I won't stay with him or his freaky pack including Petra.