Werewolf Pt.2

~A/n there is a bit of language because of Levi and Y/n's potty mouth also there may be a bit of mature themes I'm sorry~xoxo

        *Y/n's point of view*

"Run a bit more princess you can do it" Levi said as he ran. "A bit more is what you said a hour ago" I would have passed out but Levi said it's my wolf part.

We ran all the way back to the pack house, at least that's what Levi said it was, which was a lot more than a bit. "I'll see you later go to my room and do not leave take a shower and relax" Levi mumbled as Erwin walked up to him with Zoe on the other side.

I just nodded as the bodyguards surrounded me. I have to play along in order to get away. No matter what these people are monsters he killed my best friend.

We walked up the stairs and to the room. Sighing I stepped into my prison cell. I watched as they split up and guarded each side of the door. "We will open the door when Alpha comes Luna" was the last thing I heard as they closed the door.

I guess I should clean up I was a sweaty mess Levi made us run for hours. I walked into the bathroom that was connected to the room. I walked in and ran the hot water.

I started to strip and hopped into the water. This is the perfect time to plan my get away. W/n:get away we're in love with him. I shook my head as I let the water run down me. "No you love him not me" I mumbled to myself.

I ignored my wolf and washed with Levi's soap. Maybe I could trick him into training me then leave back home. I miss my family. I miss school. I miss Eren.

A big part of me wanted to cry in the shower but I quickly rinsed off and stepped out. I'm getting out of here.

I put my dirty clothes into a hamper and looked around for a change of clothes. Fricking french fry fiddlesticks I left the clothes in his closet.

I wrapped the towel tightly around me and walked out into the room. W/n: mate mate mate. My heart rate started to speed up as I turned my head to Levi just staring at me.

I wanted to move but my body just stood still. I watched as he stalked closer to me. He put his head in the crook of my neck and just panted.

Levi started to growl the longer he stood there. Why couldn't I move still. "You smell so good princess" he said deeply. Rivaille was taking over I could tell.

       I started to growl too. Well this is new. W/n: I don't know if I can control myself much more he is so close to us. I bit my lip and silently pleaded with myself.

        Please be calm. Levi didn't teach me what to do if it came down to this.  He started to kiss my neck softly. At that point my train of thought started to kick in. I was way to young to lose my cookie.

             I pushed on his chest as hard as I could. I think it made Levi snap out of it cause he started to step back.  I quickly put on some clothing and looked back toward Levi.

       "This brings us to our next lesson self control" he said clearing his throat a bit. Levi turned around and walked forward. "Tch come on Princess" he said opening the door as I speed walked to catch up.

            "I'm not doing anymore running" I said as I watched some pack mates circle us. "You'll do as I say but you're lucky we're working on control not strength or stamina" he mumbled as someone opened the door and we walked out.

        I glared at him silently as I prepared myself for more. I can't wait till I can get away from him. Actually all of them.