four

pushing open the creaking wooden door with his combat boot-clad foot, luke walked into room 8, still carrying a very tired hazel. his blue eyes scanned the run down room and he sighed. luke set hazel down on the bed and went to put his backpack filled with both of their things down. it was heavy, which was to be expected. checking his watch, he made his way over to the bed, chucking off his boots as he did so. "haze, take your shoes off and get in bed." he whispered, lightly shaking her shoulder. she muttered something incomprehensible and rolled back over, leaving the job up to luke.

she always did things like this, but luke didn't mind. actually, he quite liked it when hazel let him take care of her. as sad as it was to see her cry, he kind of liked it when she got into fights with a boy, because she would always come to his place and just lay with him until she felt better. he liked her a lot.

shoving her a bit farther up the bed and pulling the duvet onto his chest, he whispered a goodnight in hazel's general direction. suddenly, an arm was thrown onto luke's chest, startling him much more than he'd ever admit. "what the fuck?" he whispered loudly. "jesus, hazel. learn to stay on your side of the bed, please. this isn't the four seasons," he said, mainly to himself mimicking the woman at the front desk.

hazel pressed her tummy up against his back, and he sighed knowing he wouldn't be able to get her to move anytime soon. luke shut his eyes, and soon drifted off to sleep.

-------

opening her eyes slightly, she came face to face with who was quite possibly the most gorgeous boy she'd ever laid eyes upon. hazel had never gotten over how lovely luke was, in both his personality, and the looks department. she'd never tell him, but she loved the way his dirty blonde hair fell into his eyes when it wasn't brushed up into a quiff, and the way his lips parted when he was asleep, and how his eyelashes cast a shadow along his cheekbones, fluttering ever so slightly. she loved his nose, how it was just so damn boop-able, if that was even an adjective, and how it was upturned just enough to make it cute. and when his eyes were open, they were the kind of deep, piercing blue that could see through you. it was almost as if he saw her soul.

during the time hazel was admiring luke's facial features, she also noticed him begin to stretch, his face scrunching up as if he'd just smelled something bad. she let out a bubbly giggle, but quickly covered her mouth with her hand. rubbing his eyes, luke yawned. "hiya, sleepy head," hazel chirped. he nodded in response, until he saw hazel's pout. not liking that she was unhappy, he replied with a smirk, "hey, stupid face. i love you."

-------

[a/n: oh shit luke let the l-bomb slip u fuckin softie luke

anyway

i'm tired

sorry if this is horrible omf]