Soul Eater vs Black Butler (a fanfiction)

After the final battle with the Kishin, all citizens of Death City set themselves into "repair mode". School was put off for a couple months for even the students as the city and The Academy went under serious repair and renewal. Everyone pitched in, and finally things went back to normal. Well, as normal as you can get with a school that teaches weapons and meisters. Please note: This involves the characters strictly from the anime, and as  for the fact that I watch dubbed, characters will be referred to in their dubbed names.

(Shibusen aka the Academy, present)-

 "You wanted to see me, Lord Death?" Professor Stein clicked his screw into place, and looked up at The Academy's leader, faithfully standing by his mirror in the new and improved Death Room.

"Ah yes, Stein" Lord Death turned around to face Stein and cleared his throat. "There is something quite troubling that I wanted to speak about you with."

"Yes? What is it?" Stein cocked his head.

"You see, two demons have come to my attention in the city of London, England. There is one older and one younger-- what is extremely perplexing about them is that they have absolutely no madness wavelength emanating from them."

Stein's eyes widened to twice their normal size. Lord Death had might as well have said that the two demons didn't have a head. "But- they eat souls, don't they?"

"Well, yes," Lord Death replied. "But the young one, has only eaten a very small number of souls, whereas for the older one-- he is much older, and has eaten far more, but they have absolutely no madness wavelength at all."

Stein digested this for a moment, frowning worriedly. "Well, what is it that you would have me do?"

"I would like you to go with a team of students to meet these demons, " Lord Death said. "Find out as much out about them as you can. There is a large gala happening very soon, I would like you and your team to attend this gala. Find out as much out about them as you can, and if necessary--" Lord Death paused. "Battle them."

~

After the battle with Claude, Ciel is now Sebastian's apprentice, and Sebastian, of course still remains Ciel's faithful butler. Through all the time that Ciel has been a demon, he is filthy rich yet again. He remains anonymous, but definitely a part of high society, changing his name to Gautier. He has two twin maids, named Marie and Antoinette that are strictly disciplined and are ignorant of his demon state.

(The "Gautier" manor, present)

Sebastian placed a creamy vanilla envelope on Ciel's new office desk, along with the morning's tea and a sweet carrot cake that he had made himself. 

Ciel eyed the letter distastefully. "What is this?" He picked it, slitting it with the letter opener, and delicately taking it out. As he scanned it, Sebastian elaborated in his smooth voice. "It appears we have been invited to a ball, my young lord. As your position in high society dictates, of course we must attend."

Ciel made a noise of distaste. Sebastian paused, and then spoke. "I do hope you remember your lessons from when Lady Elizabeth had her little episode in your mansion, my lord."

"Yes, of course I remember," Ciel sighed. "How could I not?" 

Sebastian smiled. "Well, look on the bright side, my young lord, at least you get to choose your wardrobe this time, as well as the rest of us. You won't be forced to look 'cute'" Ciel smiled a little bit, and shook his head, placing the letter on his desk. "I believe we'll have to get busy, then, if we're missing a whole night of work."

"Well said, my young lord," Sebastian smiled. "I'll have Marie and Antoinette up immediately. Girls-" Sebastian retrieved a small bell from his coat an rang it. Instantly, Maire and Antoinette, clad in their blue and white maid's uniforms, burst into the room, standing strictly at attention. 

Ciel leaned his head on his left hand, extending his other tiredly to the two maids. "Listen, Sebastian and I are attending a gala a week from now. If you want to go, I want you both working hard to make up for the work we'll be missing-- is that clear?"

"SIR, YES SIR!!!" The maids saluted-- Marie on her left, and Antoinette on the right, and the exited swiftly and efficiently, letting the door fall shut with a soft thump. Sebastian turned back to his master. 

"Well, I do believe I'll leave you to your work, my young lord. I have things I must care to around the house, if you don't mind." Sebastian smiled.

"Yes, yes, of course," Ciel muttered. Sebastian bowed, and then left.  When the doors had closed shut behing him, he paused, and then smiled warmly.

"My my, things have changed quite a bit, but there is one thing that has stayed the same, at least," Sebastian smiled, raising his head. "My young lord still certainly loves his work". 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well, I hope you like it so far! The characters Ciel, Stein, Sebby, Lord Death, and the others yet to come belong to their original owners-- this is COMPLETELY fanmade. Marie and Antoinette, however, are my own creations, so I can at least take credit for those two. More to come!!

Luv, poypul