Uncertainity

At this very moment of the day, we are awake with blood running through our veins.

Our hearts beat rhythmically as we inhale and exhale.

With every coursing moment taken for granted, we live each day.

But have you wondered, just for a second, what if today was different? What if today was your last day?

Would your life be worth it with the things that you did and the things that you say?

Would the ones that you love know that you cared for them in each and every single way?

The truth is, our lives could end at the next very moment, for some it has.

Would it matter to you if you died today?

What will you do to make the most of your life? Will you party, live a life with no regrets? Will you pray?

Will you dance on the rooftop, get drunk, smoke and act profane?

We are all dying. From the moment we were born our days to death begun.

Yet, with society we neglect "death" as if it is an imaginary fairy-tale.

We are engulfed in the fast life that we lose focus on what truly matters.

Life is confined to luxuries and materialism, that we forget that life is temporary.

When will we wake up and start living a true life, a life that is noble in every way.

We see humanity being lost each day, all because we forget that there will be a judgement day.

And with the blood flowing through our veins let's live a life worth living.

Let's impact the souls residing among us, let us spread love and prepare for the hereafter.

Let us bring back humanity, with compassion, honesty, a life of giving.

We could be a better race if only we tried to live a life that is not on the run.

We just have to try to save lives and allow a new era to reign.