chapter 3

JK woke up first, jimin slept in. He was nervous to walk out, would the members mention it? He took a deep breath, put on a shirt and pants and walked out. 

jhope jumped up from his seat "aye! did kookie get laid last niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite???" 

JK's face went red. "u--um"

Yoongi laughed. V looked over "told ya it would be the night" 

RM looked over "wait, you told him to do it?!" 

V laughed "yep, pretty much"

After about an hour, of laughing about everything, jimin woke up, walked out. JK jumped up and ran up to jimin, hugging him all cutely "good moooooorning!!" and kissed jimins cheek.      

Jimin  couldnt help but smile, "good morning to you too, kookie".  

They all giggled and laughed about last night, jin decided to go start to clean around, RM felt he had an opportunity and when up behind jin. He wrapped his arms around jins waist (they are dating in this fan fiction, they have been for about 2 years). RM kissed Jins neck softly with a smirk. 

"joooonie~ not right noww" Jin whined.   

"how come~?" RM still bugged jin.

"im cleaning"

"so?"

Jin laughed "after"

"ill be waiting."

RM headed to his room, waiting on the rest of the members to finish cleaning and for jin to enter his room. After about 10ish minutes, jin entered.

*blah blah they fuck. lmao i dont feel like writing it all.*

Jungkook and the rest of the members, were all hanging out, having a fun time until night time had fallen, they all stayed up until about 3 am, until they passed out, not even in their rooms, just where they were.

(btw sorry this chapter was short, im very excited for the next chapter)