He Tian x Mo Guan Shan

(This story will be taking place at He Tians "apartment." This is a long one so if you just want to scroll to the smut then yea. But you'd miss my totally awesome writing ha ha.. Ha.. JKJK)

Momo's POV:

        What. The. Fuck. I have half a mind to jump off a fucking cliff right now. I was just minding my own business trying to walking to my house, and BAM A WILD HE TIAN APPEARED!!

I barely even made it out of the courtyard. That fucking bastard is forcing me to fucking cook for him again! I mean he is paying me and the pays pretty good but still I don't see why I have to cook for that bastard.

        I was snapped out of my haze when I felt an arm around my waist.

"HE TIAN YOU FUCKING IDIOT GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF ME!"

"Alright alright no need to get your panties in a twist." He Tian said while giving me one of his famous smirks, and laughing at me.

"Aye Momo are ya gonna come in or is your hot face enough to cook my food?" He is still fucking SMIRKING I hate this guy so much. If he wasn't paying me..

"Piss off will ya I was just thinking about something.."
I would never admit it but I am starting to enjoy his company.. only a bit though. Don't get any ideas.

"Oh yeah? What're ya thinkin about?"
I can feel his breath against my neck. Fuck how did he get behind me. I really need to start eating attention.

*time skip brought to you buy jealous Xi*

At this point I was already in the kitchen getting all the ingredients out.

He was just sitting down at the kitchen island in a barstool.. and I can feel his eyes on me. I hate cooking while someone's watching it makes me feel like in going to fuck up.

I grab all the vegitables I need and turn to face him, setting them on the cutting board and drying them off. I can feel his eyes on me while I'm doing this. Why is he starring at me is he mad?

I look up only too see him staring right back. He doesnt look mad.. But you can never really tell with him.

"What the chicken dick are you lookin at?" I mumble

"Aw Momo~ why do you say such harsh words? Your mouth is so dirty, want me to clean it for you?" He licks his lips seducivly. This mother fucker.
(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <He TIAN)

What the fuck did this bastard just say?
I choke on my own words, I can feel myself blushing.

He Tian smirks at the reaction he got out of me. I swear little devil horns and fangs poped up.

"Whoa look your face is as red as your hair!"

"FUCK OFF YOU PIECE OF SHIT, IF YOU DONT LEAVE ME ALONE I SWEAR IM NOT GOING TO MAKE YOUR DINNER!!" I growl

After that he left me alone. He didn't stop staring but at least he isn't talking and is letting me focus.

He Tian's POV:

God damn. He looks so fucking hot right now. I'm not even gonna lie anymore. He's hot as fuck. He's wearing that yellow
T-shirt that's obviously way to big for him. To bad he won't wear one of mine... He's standing over the stove right now mixing whatever he's making. Ive noticed over time that when he's focusing hard on something he bits his lip. Haha and I get hard when he bits his lip.
He's all sweaty from the steam which makes his shirt stick to his chest and his hair to his face.

God Damn this boy is fine.

He drops his stirring spoon on the ground and had too bends down to pick it up. How cliche, if he wasn't so naive I would have thought he was doing this on purpose.

And of course I'm going to seize the moment and take a look, yep still fine as fuck. Not now dick.

I didn't realize how long I had been staring but apparently he was done because he set a bowl in front of me.

"Thanks Momo~"

"Fuck off stop calling me that shitty excuse of a nickname."

"What why should I? I think it's fits you quiet well~"

"I said Fuck off I don't even know why I'm cooking for such a spoiled privileged guy like you..." I hear him wisper

"Hmm? What did you say?"

"You heared what I fucking said" he hissed

I stand up startling him while doing it. I walk around the kitchen Island until I'm nose to nose with him. I had to bend down because of how short he is.

"I think you need a punishment for how youve been talking too me don't you?"

Momo's POV:

A look of confusion is on my face now.

"What do you mean punishment?"

He Tians eyes light up at this. 'He really doesnt get what I'm implying? How cute.'

But before I can even calculate what he means im being thrown over someone's shoulder.

"ACK WTF HE TIAN PUT ME DOWN WHAT ARE YOU DOING I AM NOT GO-"

(Haha Haha no more for you, jk the second part is on the next page)