He tian x Mo Guan Shan

After we got off the train we headed in the direction of the supermarket. He Tian has requested beef stew... again. So here I am. With this dick head. In the grocery store.

After we walk through the doors I get right to work looking for all the ingredients and He tian trails behind me. I got all the ingredients besides the veggies. As I reach for the carrots I feel someone's arms around my waist. I freeze not wanting to move. Then I hear a light chuckle. I stomp the persons food and spin around to come face to face with She Li.

Okay was I expected the perv to be He tian? Yes! Wouldn't you?

I know She li likes to intimidate people and that's exactly what he's trying to do now.

"Hey what're you doin at the super market eh?"
He smirks at me

"None of your business fuck off"

"So unfriendly I was just wondering"
He steps closer to me inches from my face

All of the sudden he's backing away and I feel a arm wrap around my shoulders

He tian.

"Are you ready Momo"

    I ignore the nickname just wanted to leave the store and go home well to he tians at least "yeah I'm ready..."

He tians POV:

      After Mo yelled at me to stop being so irritating he told me to go get the celery.
I wasn't even gone 2 minutes and he's in trouble some how.

      I turn the corner to see she Li's arms wrapped around my- I mean mo's waist. They have a little conversation and then Li starts to get in his face. I ended that situation very fast. As I can tell Momo was irritated and wanted to go. I glared at She making sure he knew what was mine and not his.

Once we had checked out and left we started to walk back to my apartment.

"Hey Momo~ you alright?"

"Fuck off! don't call me that UGH"

'There he is' I think with a smile

    Once we'd reached my apartment Mo went straight to work cutting a chopping and do all that weird productive stuff.

      Momo

I walked up to the kitchens island counter thingy idk what rich people call it. And started chopping vegetables. I looked up a couple times to notice he tian staring at me. Or at least I think he was. I turn around and put the veggies in the pot.

    As I did that I felt a cold hand slide up my chest

"EEK!! HE TIAN YOU BETTER STOP" I turned my head to see the stupid raven haired devil look down at my neck. Was something on my neck? I look down and look back up just in time to see him smirk and lower his head.

And then-

"Aag- what the hell-aag!!"

    He just started sucking and kissing on my neck.

3rd person

      He titans turned momo around and pushed him against the islands counter top. He let his hands roam along momo making sure to feel every place he could without scaring him off. Noticing what places he'd shiver in and not.

"I wanna fuck you so bad..."

Momo blushes at that