Jian Yi x Zheng Xi PartOne

(Haha welp here we are. Here ya go. Have some fun and read some stuff.)

              It was the beginning of the weekend. The sun was shining and the birds were singing.

Nope.

It was raining. Hard. The sky was dark for being 10am. Usually I would spend these days sleeping or playing video games.
But Jian Yi had a certain plan in mind. This boy was stubborn as fuck.

*earlier that night*

Jian Yi: XIXI!!

XiXi: don't call me that

Jian Yi: Huh? Why?

XiXi: because I said so you idiot

Xixi: why did you text me?

Jian yi: ...I don't remember

Xixi: you woke me up for nothing?

Jian yi: oh oh!! I remember now!! Can we hangout tomorrow?

Jian Yi: Oh wait I mean today haha because its 2am.

Jian Yi: XiXi?

XiXi: yeah you can come over.

Jian yi: yayyy! Thank you! okay good night ill see you later.

XiXi: gn

*back to pressent time*

*knock knock*

As I opened the door I get tackled by someone.

"Xixi!"

"Ack! Get off me! And dont call me that it's embarrassing."

Jian Yi takes his shoes off at the door and then follows me to my room.

My mom is on a business trip. Even though its the weekend, shes working overtime. And my sisters staying at our grandmothers. So I had he house to myself this weekend. (So cliche with these kind of stories XD)

I flop down on my bed and pull out my phone.

Jian Yi POV:

Zheng Xi flopped down on his bed as soon as he enteres the room.

"Hey XiXi-"

"-don't call me that"

"..."

"What is it Jian Yi."

"Jian Yi?"

Oh dear I'm feeling really emotional right now.

"Do you think.. If I went missing again, woukd anyone miss me? I mean I know my mom tries to care but I know shes got to much going on right now and I just don't feel lile anyone would car-"

Before I could finish I felt arms rap around my waist. And it startled me because I didn't remember there being anyone else in the room.

But to my surprise when I looked down, I saw Zheng Xi. My face turned 50 shades darker.

I hear a muffled voice.
"What in the world are you talking about you idiot, of course you would be missed. So dont you go missing. Remember.. You promised me.."

I smile down at him and return the hug. A bit though. Because to much human contact can make him mad. I swear he's a bipolar cat.

Zheng So POV:

I hate showing a "soft side" but that genuinely worried me what he was saying.

"You know XiXi.." He says sleepily

"Hmm?"

"I think your pretty cool. I feel really safe with you. I havent felt safe in a long time."

I can feel my face redden up at that.
I go to reply but then I looked down too see that he had fallen asleep.

(Hehehe to be continued)