Classes

Aedion parks the car somewhat close to the school and we get out. "Hey is it okay if I leave you here?" Aedion asks grabbing his backpack and heading towards the school. I spot his friends under a tree near the front of the school and can guess he wants to see them before school starts and without his sister following him around. "Ya, sure go ahead and don't worry about having to drive me home, Wren said she would." I say taking off towards the school doors. Aedion gives me a quick hug and run over to his buddies and I am alone once again. 
I go to the office and get my schedule. AP English, CIS Calculus, AP Chemistry, Economics, and AP History 3. Great.... I walk up to my locker and get everything organized. Once satisfied I close my locker and turn to see my best friend Wren walking down the hallway. "Wren!" I yell and wave to her when she finally noticed me.  She runs over and gives me a huge hug, practically suffocating me in the process. "Everleigh!"  She yells finally letting me go. "How are you? I love your outfit!" She squeals still full of energy as always. "I'm great Wren and let me see your schedule!" I say grabbing it from her hand as she hands it to me. "AP history 3, Photography, Environmental Science, English, CIS Calculus. Hey we have two classes together and Lunch I would say that is pretty good." I say handing the schedule back to her.  "AHH I cant wait! And did you hear our Match test results will be given to us tomorrow?" She said jumping in excitement. "Oh that's right I totally forgot about it." I said as we walk towards AP history together. The match test was given to us on our first day of school freshmen year. 100 questions and it is to determine who your soulmate is. They claim it has a 97% accuracy rate meaning 97% of the couples end up staying together. This year they are revealing them early so you and your partner can grow close and increase the match test accuracy rating. It is required that both people put effort in the supposed relationship for they are assigned projects all through the year that will affect your final grade and whether you graduate of not. I just hope I am not paired with someone who has no motivation to work. I need to graduate and keep my grades up. The final bell rings as Wren and I enter the classroom. I keep my head down and sit in the back by the window. Wren sits in front of me and eventually the teacher walks in. "Hello class my name is Mr. Williams and lets have a great year alright?" He says smiling. "Alright just let me take attendance and we can get started." Mr. Williams said walking and sitting at his desk. Soon people start taking to each other and Wren turns to face me, "Do you think our soulmates are gonna be hot?" She says with a big smile on her face. "I honestly don't know," I say drawing doodles in my notebook. "OMG! What if I get your brother! I mean he's super hot, plays on the football team, and happens to be the brother of my best friend!"  She says giggling. I stop drawing and look at her, "If you got my brother I would laugh my head off, you've had a crush on him since 6th grade and as I said before I would love to be an Aunty to your kids." I say and wink before drawing again. Wren laughs and turns back around as the teacher tries to get our attention. Suddenly the classroom door opens and 3 boys walk in. The classroom is silent as the boys walk in and so happen to take up the seats next to me. "Why are you late boys?" Mr. Williams says crossing his arms and glaring at the three of them. The cutest one happens to be sitting next to me grins and puts his hands behind his head. "Sorry sir, we were just outside the school taking a smoke, you can continue the lesson we wont interrupt." He says with a huge smirk on his face. "What are your names so I can mark you tardy?" Mr. Williams says sternly.  "Greyson, this is Clayton (Nodding to the one next to Wren) and Eliah".(Who is on Greyson's right). " Alright thank you, now lets continue the lesson." Mr. Williams says turning to face the whiteboard. I focus on my work trying to avoid looking at the God next to me. I begin doodling and feel a presence leaning over me. I turn and see Greyson looking at my drawings. I glair at him and try to ignore him continuing with the sketches till i feel him nudge my shoulder. I turn to him with a confused look and he leans over and whispers in my ear, " Hey I forgot paper can I borrow a few pages?" I give him a weird look, but hand over two pieces of paper praying he would leave me alone. Greyson ended up crumpling the paper, turning it into a ball and actually threw it at Mr. Williams's head nailing him. I froze in shock as Greyson next to me started laughing quietly. Mr. Williams turned around face red in anger. "Who threw that! Tell me who you are at once!" He yelled looking through the crowd. His eyes eventually landed on Greyson spotting his laughter and he walked down the row towards us. I slouched down in my chair as Mr.Williams stopped at Greyson and I's desk. "Greyson was it you?" Mr. Williams said sternly. "No Sir it was her I swear!" He said pointing at me. I stared at him wide eyed, mouth open. "Detention Miss Everleigh, and I must say I am very disappointed in you!" He said walking back to his desk. I was so shocked I couldn't even speak or argue with him. Greyson laughed next to me and crumpled up the last piece of paper he had. I lunged for it not wanting to get in trouble again and Greyson kept it an arms length away from me. Curse being only 5'8 while he stood at about 6'4. He threw it again this time hitting Mr. Williams directly in the face and it was like as if time stopped. I froze, mouth open, as Mr. Williams looked at Greyson and yelled "DETENTION GREYSON! I WANT YOU OUT OF MY CLASS RIGHT NOW, OUT!!" and he pointed to the door. Greyson slowly got up and winked at me, yep winked as he left the room. Class went on and eventually the bell rang. I ran out of class Wren hot on my tail as we headed to my locker. "The hell was that?" She said grabbing my arm. "I have no idea but sit next to me next time please! I already have detention and its just the first day of school!" I say grabbing my books for next class. "You got it girl. Hey I'm gonna run and see if I can find Brecken, you okay here?" She asked. "Ya, Ill be fine see ya at lunch." I say as I slam my locker and head to class. Hopefully it goes better.