3.0

Bindi

We walked back to the shoot set, still laughing and carrying on. "It's hot as balls out here." I said as we continued walking. "Here let me help" he said as held an open water bottle over my head. "No! Fuck you!" I said as I grabbed the bottle and we began to play fight. I tried to  play kick him in the stomach, he reached and grabbed the back of my thighs and threw me over his shoulder. "Put me down you fucker!!"

He walked the whole way to the shoot, with me on his shoulder. He finally decided to set me down and I quickly glared at him and he only smiled and laughed a small amount. His smile could literally turn my darkest days into my brightest. I broke into a smile as well, only making him smile wider.

I was rushed off to hair and makeup, after that I was put into a different set of clothes. I was returned to Clinton him looking at his phone but as soon as he noticed my appearance and smiled widely at me. "You look lovely" he said with a smile. I blushed slightly, god I hate him for what he can do with my emotions.

Me and Clinton were set in place for the scene where we would have to look in each other's eyes. Me and Clint couldn't stop laughing the whole time before our scene. We quickly got our act together in time. We started our scene, I grabbed the back of Clinton's neck as he grabbed my waist. I looked into his perfect eyes, God I could get lost in those eyes so easily.

Before I knew It Clinton was inches away from my face, our lips were nearly touching but not. He leaned in the perfect amount for our lips to meet. It was such a sweet kiss, not to rough, the perfect amount of pressure.

After about ten seconds we leaned away from each other, we just stared at each other with a small smile placed on both of our lips. We looked around as everyone clapped and smiled. I blushed and hid in his chest. "It's okay love don't be embarrassed" he smiled down at me.

I looked up in to his eyes and studied them. Fuck. What is this boy doing to me?