5.0

Bindi

I sat staring at the ceiling of my hotel room. I turned around to the side of my bed and swung my legs over the side. Unable to sleep I wanted to do something, I walked to Clinton's room where I remembered it. I began knocking softly, next thing I knew Clinton swung open with a Nike slide raised over his head in a way to show he would hit the person knocking.

"Jesus Christ Bindi!" He said in a whisper yell. I only laughed at his reaction, so hard to the point I felt like I could pee my pants. "What the hell were you going to do? Hit me with your shoe? Dumb ass" I said still laughing, only this time him slightly laughing. "But seriously what are you doing here?" He said with a questioning look. "I'm bored and you need to entertain me" I said, this made a smirk on his face appear "I can entertain you in many ways so you'll have to be specific love" the smirk on his face still visible, I rolled my eyes at his response but my own smirk appeared "just come with me ass hole"

I grabbed his hand and took him to the door that said "roof excess" I opened the door with me still holding his hand. When we got to the top I let go of his hand and twirled around to face him with a smile on my face, I turned around to look at the view of the beautiful city. "How do you know about this?" he asked looking at the same city in front of my eyes.

"I just do." I couldn't tell him this is one of the few places I snuck into when I was living on the streets. I laid on the pavement under us and Clinton followed my actions. We laid there for a second just staring at the stars above us. After a few minutes Clinton wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his side, causing me to lay my head on his chest.

"Do you ever think about the universe?" He asked after a long period of silence. "No because I don't like having existential crisis." I said looking up at him, he only laughed with a "fair enough" as a response.

We stayed on the roof top for another hour until I decided I was finally tired. We both stood up and walked back to our rooms. Right as I got comfortable in my bed I hear a knock at the door. Confused I got up and walked over to the door opening to see Clinton Cave.

"I'm locked out..."

@clintoncave Stars actually don't look like those shiny little things in the sky, they look like you

@clintoncave
Stars actually don't look like those shiny little things in the sky, they look like you...