4.0

Bindi

I walked out of the dressing room changed back in the clothes I wore here, Christian was still shooting so it would be a few more hours before we could leave. I was met with a changed Clinton, he looked up when he heard the door close and smiled bright. He put his hand out for me to hold and I didnt question it, I quickly took his hand and smiled as we continued to walk.

We sat in chairs still holding hands as the sun set making everything ten times prettier. We sat and watched as Christian had his far share of makeout time.

Once everyone finished we got up and walked down to our cars. "You two are really cute together." A producer said obviously not know we in fact weren't together. This only made me blush and hide in Clinton's chest that is becoming a habit when I'm around him but he only slightly laughed and hugged me tighter to him.

On our drive back I was with Clinton and no one else this mostly involved me dancing and singing horribly to lil peep as he laughed to hard. We stoped at a red light as I was in the middle of singing awful things when he made eye contact I only continued dancing and lip syncing. He laughed to the point were tear where making his way down his face, his laugh was so contagious to the point where I found myself cry laughing also.

We got a very aggressive honk realizing the light had turned green. Clinton drove off still slightly laughing. "Clinton you passed the hotel" I said as he drove past where we had been staying for the last couple of days. "I know I'm hungry" he replied with a smile.

He drove to a near "In n' Out" he got out of the car and when I say runs I mean runs to my side to open the door. I laugh as he holds out his hand for me to take with a smile, I grab his hand and helps me out of the car.

He takes our hands and swings them back and fourth in such an adorable way as we walked in the restaurant. He again opens the door for me, we both order our food as I reluctantly let Clinton pay after he grabbed my wallet and held it over his head so he could pay, I only glared at him. I found out he is a vegan after he ordered the only vegan option on the menu.

We sit down and as I start eating and I see Clinton pull out his phone and take a candid photo of me. I reach over to grab his photo but he pulls his phone farther from me. "Clinton stop!" I drag out to be dramatic. "No thanks babe, you look too cute not to take a photo." I blushed like mad.

Fuck him for making me feel this way.

@Clintoncave She got a water cup and filled it with coke

@Clintoncave
She got a water cup and filled it with coke... I'm sitting next to a criminal.