Morning

Jessica POV
Ok what just happen.....I was at Krystal house and suddenly she got engaged and I met him after this 2 years.
(Ok let refresh about what happen.)

Flashback
Jessica was walking in the school hallways to find her bestfriend.
"Jessica" a voice called her from afar
She turn around and saw her bestfriend Krystal

Jessica POV
I'm Jessica your normal high school girl, I just moved to Japan during my 3rd year middle school. At first it was kind of sad to leave but I'm happy to be here in Japan.

"I been looking for you" Krystal said "Sorry, I just went to the bathroom" I reply. "Ohh ok...,then lets go eat" Krystal suggest. "Ok" I said as we both walked to the cafeteria.

This is my bestfriend Krystal eversince I moved here, she actually a gangster daughter, which I only know. Now you might think she dangerous but she actually a gentle and compassionate person.

After getting their food Jessica and Krystal sat down at their place. "Come to your house....but your father wants to talk to you why should I come?" Jessica said

Krystal urged Jessica to come cause she afraid and Jessica is the only person knows her secret."Ok fine...sigh..." Jessica finally agree, Krystal giggled and hug her best friend.

After their classes were over Jessica and Krystal walked to Krystal house.
Krystal house was 5km from school, at first you would see a forest at upfront, you enter in, walked for about a minute and finally you can see the house.

"I never get tired seeing your house" Jessica said, but who doesn't her house is particularly a mansion.

Jessica and Krystal walked to the front door when the door open."Welcome back Young Lady!" her subordinate welcome. "I'm back" Krystal reply "Master waiting for you at his study room" one of the maid said. "I see" Krystal said

"You coming Jessica" Krystal asked "Um...you go on first" Jessica assumed
"Ok" Krystal nodded and walks upstairs.

Meanwhile someone was watching them with a smiled.