You Ok~

""Hm....." Lay moan and slowly opens his eyes, he looked around and saw it was morning already. The boy sits up and looked at the window "I dream again...." the boy mutter "That's right today is...." the boy mutter remembering something.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hey Jess!" Krystal called "Oh hey Krys.." the blonde replies "Your early today..." the black haired said "We'll I got bored in the morning so..." the blonde says "Hey guys!" Chanyeol called "Hey!" the two girls replies "Shall we go to class?" the boy asked "Yeah.." the girls replies and goes to class together.

"Sup!" Sehun and Hayoung greets while Minah says hi to Krystal, Jessica and Chanyeol and the three of them greets back. They went to their seats and sits down until Krystal saw Lay coming

"Lay good morning..." the girl said but the boy just smiled and goes to his seats. The black haired girl looked confused by the boy reaction cause usually he would greets back but this time it was different and his smiles was kinda looked sad. Krystal decided not to asked and lets him be.

Afterwards/
Jessica and Krystal went to cooking class.
But eversince Lay didn't answer her greetings she felt kinda weird like there's something bothering him and she wants to asked him but she couldn't just invades his privacy problem.

"Krys!" Minah called and the black haired went back "Yeah..." the girl asked
"You ok...I was asking if you could get some strawberry since we be making stawberry cup cake..." the red haired girl said "Yeahh sure sorry..." the girl quickly apologies and went to get the stawberry beside the front door but then she heard Jessica voice talking to someone.

She glance outside and saw Jessica and Lay. She looked suprised but decided to hear their conversation wondering what they talking about.

"I remember that its today..." the blonde said "Your ok?" the girl asked "Yeahh..." the boy said with a sad smiled. The girl gives out a sigh "Though...I would just ignored like always but....." the girl mumble "I be fine...anyway...it's a long time ago..." the boy says but the blonde stared at the boy for a moment. "Ok but just remember your not alone and tell me if something happened" the blonde says and hugs the boy.

Krystal looked shocked cause Jessica had just hug Lay and the boy returned the hug tightly burying his face on her shoulder. Krystal turned and leans on the wall feeling sad. Later after Jessica talked to Lay she saw Chanyeol outside playing at basketball court.

"Yo!" the girl said "Hey.." the boy replied.
"Nice shoot just now..." Jessica said "Thanks.." the boy says and smiled "Hey...there's this new game shop opening at down town... I was wondering if you wanna come with me and check it out?" the blonde asked
"Sure.." the boy replied and the girl smiled back feeling kinda excited tonight for some reason.

"I wanna play some hoops with you" Jess said "You sure? I don't wanna play too hard..." the boy smirked teasing the blonde "Funny...don't hold back just because I'm a girl..." the blonde stated and swiftly takes the ball from the boy hands. "wasn't planing on too..." the boy grin and ready his body to play.

While Jessica was playing basketball with Chanyeol Krystal was searching for Lay. She asked Hayoung and the girl said she saw him going upstairs to the school balcony so Krystal went upstairs and saw Lay laying down on the ground and stares at the blue sky.

"Lay..." the black haired called quitely not wanting to surprised the boy.
The boy looked to whose calling and saw Krystal, he finally sits up "Ohh hey Krystal..." the boy replies
"What are you doing here by yourself?" the girl asked "I was just doing some self thinking..." the boy said with a smiled
Krystal felt something was wrong and decided she won't stop until he tells her what's bothering him.

"You know you can tell me..." the girl said and sits beside the brunette" I'm am your friend..." the girl said " Don't you mean fiancé.." the boy said with smirked on his face and make the girl giggles "Hahaha....Yeahh that too but I also want to be your friend..." the girl said and smiles warmly looking at Lay. The boy gives a small smiled seeing the girl kind words and innocent eyes that remind him of someone
"I'm fine really...I will tell you if I have a problem.." the boy says.

"Ok...tell me when you ready" the girl says and the boy nodded his head.
.
.
.
.
Afterwards Krystal went home and along the way she thought about Lay again, seeing him sad make the girl feels weird inside.

"I'm home!" Krystal said
"Welcome home young lady!" her maids greeted "Young lady your father has asked for you too see him in the office" one of the maid says "Ohh ok..." the girl replies and went upstairs.

She knocks on the door and wait for an answer "Come in" her father said and Krystal comes in "Father you wanted to see me..." the girl said and looked at her father but found Lay father as well.
"Dongwoo ajeossi!" the girl said
"Hello Krystal it's been a while.." Lay father said "You could have told me you're coming.." the black haired says and smiles "Sorry I was talking to your father and miss out the time.." he replied.

"talk?? about what?" the girl asked.
"Ohh it's Eun Hye death anniversary, my wife and Lay mother" he explained.
"He wanted to know if you were coming tonight for the anniversary....I thought Lay already told you..." her father asked. "Yeahh....he did..." Krystal said nicely to avoid her father to be mad at Lay for not telling her "Excuse me..." the girl said and goes outside.

She went to their balcony and leans down her hands, she tooked in a deep breathe thinking about today.

Krystal POV/
So maybe that's why Jessica talked to Lay at school this morning, it was about his mother but uncle Dongwoo thought he had told me. He didn't tell me....and only Jess knows about this...well of course she would have she's his girlfriend before but right now...

"Krys!" someone called and Krystal came back from her thinking thoughts, she turn around and saw Xiumin. "Ohh Xuimin oppa..." the girl says "Hey you ok?" the boy asked "Ohh Yeahh...I'm fine.." the girl replies but the boy stared at her and sigh "Krystal I known you my whole life and I know when something wrong..." the boy says raising his
eyebrows.

Krystal knew she couldn't lie to Xuimin and instead she turned looking outside the balcony and watch the scenery. " do you think I'm gonna be a good wife someday?" the girl asked.
"What... why do you asked that?" the boy asked back "I don't know I mean..." "Look you are a wonderful person..." the boy cuts in saying. "Your sweet, kind and you are always compassionate to other people which makes you even more wonderful person...you are gonna be a perfect wife trust me.." the boys says with a smiled.

The girl looked at Xuimin whose like a brother to her eversince she was a child.
She had never felt alone even when her father went to work because Xuimin was always beside her. "Gomawo oppa..." Krystal says and smiles.

Krystal POV
Maybe Lay just needs someone to talked to... that right I will go his mother anniversary even though he didn't told me, I'm his fiancé and its my duty to take care of him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
While Krystal was getting ready Jessica had just finishing checking her stuff and finally went outside to go see the new game shop with Chanyeol.

She opens her front and saw Chanyeol was leaning on his motorbike waiting for her. The blonde closes her door and locked it and goes to meet Chanyeol.

"Nice bike..." Jessica says "Thanks... she a keeper.." the boy replies "She...you call a bike she?" the blonde asked "Hey don't be so loud or Daisy will hear..." the boy said touching his bike parts. The blonde gives out a small laughed seeing the boy playfulness

"Ok sorry..." the blonde says to avoid hurting the boy feelings but she found it to be funny instead "So you ready?" the boy asked "Yep!" the blonde replies.
Chanyeol gave Jessica a helmet and the blonde takes and puts it on.

After putting on their helmet Chanyeol starts his motorbike and Jessica get on sitting at the back. Jessica slowly wrapped her hands around Chanyeol waist for safety and with a small tint blush on her cheek, feeling warm inside her body for some reason. The boy felt the girl hands and glanced down, he gives out a smiled and starts to drives.