Here For You

"Ohh so they having Lay mother anniversary tonight..." Chanyeol utter
"Yeah..." Jessica mutter "So you're not going to Krys?" the boy asked
"No...I think Krys can handle it...she is his fiancé.." the blonde mumble "Beside I'm not gonna waste our good time together..." the girl utter glancing at the boy and the boy gives a smiled.

Jessica POV/

That's rights I have no reason to come and besides Krys is there to be with him.
She is with him now and I shouldn't stop it..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
Krystal had already arrived at Lay placed, it was packed with people everywhere and the place was decorated beautifully with flowers and candles on the celling and walls.

Krystal looked around for Lay and didn't find but instead she found her father and Lay father.

"Krys you here..." her father said
"Yes but have you seen Lay?" the black-haired asked where the boy is because she needs to talked to him and Krys knew that Lay needed someone beside him tonight.

"I don't know I haven't seen him.." her father said "I see..." the girl mumbled.
"Where is he??" Krystal thought to herself, she was worried for him
because she still can't get over the fact that his sad and he won't tell her about his mother anniversary tonight.

"Excuse me ladies and gentleman!" Lay father called and everyone turned to looking at him. "Thank you for coming tonight in honor of my wife life, I always thought she would be here today...standing beside me watching our son grow up wonderfully..." Lay father said with a sad voice and sorrow face"

"I know that she is up there looking after us...showing us the good way to lived and never lie to yourself....." he said and his face filled with a smiled knowing that his wife wouldn't to see his sadden expression right for her.

When Lay father had finish talking the curtains came down this picture and revealed Lay mother portrait " Eun Hye".

Meanwhile Jessica was playing games with Chanyeol inside the game shop.
They played car racing and king of fighters which Chanyeol keeps on winning more irritating the blonde a little, much to the amused of Chanyeol.

When they had finished playing the games to their heart contented, they went to get something to eat at near by stall.

"One potato swirl with sausage and one potato swirl without the sausage please!" Chanyeol order and the stall lady starts doing the worked while Chanyeol and Jessica waits in the cold night.

After two minutes the stall lady finished putting the food and gives to Jessica while Chanyeol payed.
The both of them went to sit down near the stall bench and starts eating their delicious snack for tonight.

"Yum!!" the Chanyeol said as he taste the potato swirl with sausage while Jessica smiled a bit staring at the boy funny eating. "So you never taste this kind of food before?" the blonde asked

"No...I always travels around with my father and we always eat at a 5 star restaurant in town.." the boy explained while eating his potato swirl.

"Must be nice to be rich..." Jessica mumble taking a bite at her potato swirl. "Ohh I'm not rich my dad is..." the boy said and the blonde giggles a bit not because of the words he just said but because he has a smear of potato on his upper lips.

"What??" the boy asked which make the blonde hold it her laughter.

"You have something on your upper lips.." the blonde said and showed the boy where the smear is.

"Whoops.." the boy said feeling bit embarrassed he had that on his face and tried hard to wiped it off. Jessica gives a small laughed and helps the boy.