1 plan 1

"Namjoon oppa is such a dom omg"

"Joon is a top y'all, he's too tall to be a bottom :/"

"Namjoon is so daddy"

Dom? Top? Daddy?

Namjoon stuffed his face into his pillow, was he really all of those things?
Did no one see how hard he was trying to be cute?

He sniffled, did his members think this as well? He really hoped not, he didn't want one of the members to assume he was top one day and have to see him back out and think that he didn't want them.

The thought of that made his anxiety go through the roof, suffocating himself with his pillow resulting in him realizing the lack of oxygen and he fell to the ground, gasping for air.

"Woooow, Namjoonie hyung you look like a fucking sugar daddy haha!"

Namjoon screamed.

Suddenly, his door burst open revealing a alarmed and troubled Hoseok, and Namjoon quickly sat up.
"Joon?! What's wrong?!"

Oh right, I live with my boyfriends, silly me.

"U-uh, nothing Seokie. I just- uh-"
148 IQ help me bitch

"I uh, s-saw a spider outside my window.. it's gone now so I'm fine." Namjoon nervously chuckled, rubbing the side of his neck.
Amazing explanation.

He saw Hoseok sigh in relief, Namjoon the same.
He felt himself engulfed in warmth, Namjoon looked at Hoseok in confusion.

"It's okay, I feel your pain Joonie, the others (besides Seokjin lmao) just don't get it."
Namjoon laughed, embracing Hoseok back, basically melting into the hug.

A few seconds passed and Hoseok, sadly, let go, leaving Namjoon to whine in protest.
He heard the older chuckle by his actions and felt a hand pat his head.

Hoseok stood up and headed towards the door.
"It's late Joonie, I'm gonna go sleep now, you should do the same."

Namjoon let out a soft "Okay" and smiled, making Hoseok coo before the two exchanged good nights.

...

Namjoon was basically one with his pillow.

If they knew I was a bottom would they treat me like that all day?

That's when an idea popped up in his head, making him widen his eyes.

Why don't I show everyone that I am a bottom, why don't I just prove them wrong?

Namjoon grinned devilishly, closed his lights and went to sleep smiling, dreaming of the other members giving him cuddles and kisses.