2 start 2

Namjoon was known to be really shy, when he did aegyo for their fans he'd always hide behind hands, blushing.

Who would've thought that same person was wearing a white fluffy braided cable pullover sweater that reached his thighs along with some black denim shorts with low black knee socks, and most of all he was going to wear it during breakfast in front of his 6 other members- his boyfriends.

Namjoon squatted down, cupping his cheeks while rapidly shaking his head side to side.

Will they be disgusted with me? What if they just laugh at me? I wouldn't blame them if they did, if I was shorter and cuter maybetheywouldactuallyacceptme-

Namjoon slapped himself.
I have to stop thinking like this, all I have to do is go down there and eat breakfast. Besides, if they do hate me then screw them, men ain't shit.

He quickly shot up and turned to face the mirror, releasing a shaky sigh he whispered a small, "Fighting!" to himself.

He spun his heel towards the door and opened it, quickly composing himself before closing it and slowly tiptoed downstairs.

The other members didn't notice him thankfully, Jimin, Yoongi, and Seokjin were all seated at the dinner table while Jungkook and Taehyung were playing Overwatch on their Xbox while Hoseok watched them on the couch next to them.

Namjoon quickly ran to the dinner table and seated himself, distracting himself with the plate of pancakes in front of him.
Jimin was the first to notice his presence and greeted him with a, "Morning Hyu-" but stopped briefly when his eyes landed on him.

Yoongi and Seokjin noticed the younger's silence and looked at Namjoon curiously before mimicking Jimin's shocked expression, pink lightly dusted on all of their cheeks.

Namjoon shifted uncomfortably in his chair while eating his breakfast trying to avoid eye contact as he was blushing madly.

"G-good morning guys..."

Gay silence.

"Why are y'all so quiet- oh."

Namjoon had 4 pairs of eyes on him.

Jungkook and Taehyung sat up and approached the small group to see what the foofaraw was about.

He had 6 pairs of eyes on him now.

If it was even possible, Namjoon sunk himself more into the chair.

As Namjoon quietly ate, he saw the others inch closer and continued to stare at his body, he felt a pair of eyes eye his thighs and Namjoon was sure he was the color of a tomato by now.

When he was done, he speed walked to the sink and put his plate and silverware in, then Namjoon got curious and side eyed his lovers.

Hoseok and Seokjin were pink in the ears, still frozen, Yoongi was blushing madly and stared at the floor while covering his mouth, Tae was on his phone taking picture of the sight before him and Jungkook was behind him nodding in approval, and Jimin was smirking and- did Jimin lick his lips?!

All the attention was too much for him and he dashed up the stairs.

The last thing he heard before he promptly shut his door was a soft "W-wow..", and Namjoon grabbed his trusty friend aka his pillow and screamed into it.