3 vlive 3

It's been 2 days since the "event" happened.

2 days of stuttered greetings and eye glances accompanied with blushed.

Namjoon really regretted what he did.

"Why did I do that? Why did my twinky attention seeking bottom ass do that shit?"
Namjoon groaned, sitting on his bed looking at his thighs that were covered halfway by his oversized red sweater through the cracks in his fingers.

Sulking, he got out his phone and tapped on the VLive App.

Maybe spending time with ARMY will make me feel better? Namjoon thought.

"Wait, I can't do a VLive while wearing thi-"
Or maybe.. I can? yeet

Namjoon blushed, he had to at least wear something under neath.

Namjoon hopped to his closet and picked out black spandex shorts that made it past his sweater by a little bit, and jumped to his door, opening it before closing.

He speed walked to his studio, praying that he wouldn't run into any of the other members, he released a shaky sigh, lowering his head down as well as squeezing his eyes shut, begging the gay gods that he wouldn't run into any trou-

Namjoon bumped into a broad chest and let out a squeal of surprise, stumbling backwards and tripped.

Looks like the gay gods were against him today.

But before he fell he felt strong hands catch him and steady him in place with their hands on his shoulders.
He opened his eyes to reveal a panicked and wide eyed Yoongi.

"Namjoon, are you okay?!"

"I-I'm okay hyung.. I didn't see you there, I'm sorry.." Namjoon bowed furiously.

Yoongi let out a sigh of relief and released his grip on Namjoon's shoulders.

"You gotta be more careful Namjoon.. Really-"

He saw Yoongi's eyes travel to his body, he blushed looking down were the older was peeking.

To his thighs.

Yoongi's face was as red as a tomato but he appeared still as a statue.
Namjoon couldn't stand the awkwardness and quickly thought of an idea.

"Uh, Hyung! I'm gonna do a VLive in my studio, you should come with."
Namjoon realized how lowkey demanding he was and froze.

"I-I mean if you want! You don't have to, it's just that company would be appreciated-"

"N-No! It's fine, it's fine. I'd love to."

Yoongi let out a small gummy smile while Namjoon returned with a dimpled smile of his own.

"Great! Let's go hyung!" Namjoon grabbed the other rappers hand and sprinted toward Mon Studio.

Yoongi's hand felt sweaty.

                       υɳυɳυɳυɳυɳυɳυɳυ

"I-Is this thing on? Oh, uhm, hello!"

Namjoon was sitting in his chair while Yoongi was beside him crouching down so the camera could see him.