I wish you were serious about loving me 3

<3 B R O O K E L Y N <3

The boy in front of my looked so retarded! No offense to retarded people. He looked about in his early 30s. Was I seriously going to marry this freak? He had poop brown hair that was so greasy that eggs could've been frying on it in the hot sun. His face was pale and full of acne. He was tall and awkward. His eyes were a dull brown. I practically barfed right in my mouth picturing me and him on our wedding night. Why me?

"Ah, this is Lance," Sharon said. I mentally let out a sigh of relief. This wasn't Ian.

"Sorry, Ian's kind of... Busy," Lance said. What?

"Where is he?" Rick demanded.

"In the back of the limo, sir," Lance answered. Rick looked furious.

"Is he hooking up with someone in the back of the limo?" Rick asked. Lance nodded slowly.

"That boy," Sharon said, shaking her head.

"Demand his presence. Now!" Rick said, full of authority. Lance nodded and quickly ran out. A few seconds later, you could hear a door being slammed very hard.

"What do they want?" a deep voice demanded. I followed the voice. For the second time that day, my jaws dropped.

The boy was in jeans and a Tshirt but he still managed to look hot. His light blonde hair, the color you can only get from being out in the sun just the right amount, was messy and touseled. Probably from earlier events. His blue gray eyes reflected a stormy day. His skin was lightly tanned and perfect. He was muscular, but not in a sickly way. He was beyond attractive. Realizing my mouth was still open, I closed it and blushed.

"Come over here, Ian," Sharon said. He walked over to his mom, never once looking at me.

"Yes?" he said, his voice hard.

"Remember that girl you were going to marry? Well, here she is," Sharon said. Ian looked confused.

"Where is she?" he asked. Is he serious? I'm standing right here.

"I'm right here," I said. He looked at me and his eyes widened slightly.

"Her? Where did you get her? Off the streets?" he asked. My mouth dropped opened. Did he really just say that? I do not look like a hooker off the streets. It was a better bet that the person he was just with is one.

"Ian," Rick said in a warning tone.

"I'm not getting married to her," Ian said. Good, because I'm not getting married to this asshole. Not before pigs fly.

"Ian, it's not your choice," Sharon said slowly.

"Yes it is! I'm 19. I can make my own decisions!" Ian said.

"Not while you live under my roof, eat my food, and spend my money," Rick said. Ian looked defeated.

"Fine, but don't think this will ever work," he said and then glanced at me. I glared at him.

"All we're asking is that you stay together for awhile. Who knows? Maybe you'll fall in love," Sharon said, smiling. I scoffed. As if.

"Not happening. When the chance arrives, I'm divorcing her," Ian said. I laughed.

"I'll be the one divorcing you, pretty boy," I said.

"Don't call me that, hooker," he said.

"My name is Brookelyn," I said.

"I don't care," he said.

"Enough," Rick said.

"Kids, go to your rooms, dinner will be ready in a bit," Sharon said. I sighed and went back into my room. I officially life. Can it get any worse?