Part 4

"Ah... go ahead, champ."

He always thought it was [just a thought of his], but now he confirmed that Chara was indeed the type of person who had the courage to face any situation without hesitation. Even if the virginity of his ass was at stake.

Menma could not be any more pleased by it. He didn't need to be told twice to seal his lips with the others, gripping his body as if he were trying to drown the Uchiha into the brick wall but the truth was that he did so with the purpose of drowning himself in that fragrance and warmth that the other emitted.

A simple kiss had never been as delicious as this one.

"Ah~ let me breathe a bit." Chara demanded with ragged breath. Before he could even say a word, the raven lowered a hand over his partner's crotch to caress it over the cloth. "I don't know how these things work..."

Menma arched a confused eyebrow. "What things? It's just sex," He groaned, anxiously bringing his hands towards the Uchiha's buttocks. "Nice ass," He admitted, touching him over the tight jeans Charasuke wore as he yearningly kissed his neck. Charasuke only let out a laugh as a response.

He felt the vibration of Charasuke's laugh in his ear mixed with his excited breathing before letting out a moan that was product of those pale hands playfully entering the rim of his jeans.

He let Chara unbutton his pants and it was him himself who lowered his underwear a bit to show him his excited member with a cocky smile that was erased as soon as he was captivated by how those dark eyes opened wider than normal-surprised as an intense red took over those pale cheeks. [Menma] thanked the streetlamp on the corner that managed to light up a bit of the alley, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to admire these reactions on Charasuke.

"Oh..." The raven exclaimed.

"What?"

"You're saying you're going to stick that thing in me?" Charasuke questioned with a strange grimace.

"Tsk. You're backing out." He quickly assumed.

"No, it's just that..."

"I get it. It's obvious you don't like the idea-"

"No! I like the idea! That's the problem, God."

Oh, another blush from the Uchiha. Menma attentively admired how the other brought a hand to his mouth, trying to hide a nervous laugh. It was impossible not to reach out and grab him by the wrist that impeded him from seeing that smile.

Shit, he seriously liked Charasuke, otherwise he wouldn't feel this tickling in his stomach from only seeing such reaction.

"This is embarrassing," The Uchiha admitted, his cheeks redder than ever from being observed and not that he minded: he loved being the center of attention.

"Shut up."

Menma wouldn't admit that this situation was embarrassing to him as well. Since when was initiating sex so complicated?

Before Chara could even add anything else, [Menma] kisses him again with desire, this time letting go of his wrist so he could have both hands free to caress the Uchiha's figure-even if it were done over the clothing. He didn't forget that they were in an alley beside a gay bar.

He could hear laughs from the drunk guys walking by as he entertained himself in sticking his hands in Chara's pants, caressing his ass while the Uchiha masturbated him and looked at him expectantly.

"Turn around." He dared to order at last as he glanced at the dark eyes before him-ones whose owner bit his lip insecurely.

"Do you know how to...?"