Part 5

The loud music playing prevented them from hearing anything else around them, including the sobs from the pink-haired girl that stood a few meters away from them as she observed, unable to believe how the other fucked her boyfriend who was clinging to him and moaning, begging him to go harder until reaching orgasm.

Charasuke's flushed, sweaty face whose smile remained as intact as his gaze made him care very little about the situation. Anyone else would've felt like a jerk in his place, anyone but Menma.

He could hear his pulse in his ears, Charasuke was very close to him, legs wrapped around his waist for support and arms over his shoulders; [Menma's] dick was still inside the Uchiha. Why should he feel like a jerk? Charasuke turned to look at him, smiling at him in delight as if they hadn't done anything wrong by stirring his insides with pleasure.

He heard an insult coming from the girl who fled embarrassed and in tears. He was sure that she had said more things aside the "You are a jerk" that he managed to hear but the music was so loud that it was impossible to know.

"Are you going to go after her?" He asked, Charasuke caressing his shoulders with his hands. He lowered him when they heard a drunken guy yell at them to have respect for the others who were holding back the urge to fuck until more rooms were vacated.

Charasuke giggled, straightening his clothes.

"Should I?"

"Is she not your girlfriend?"

The Uchiha seemed to be relaxed as he looked to the place where the pink-haired girl had been previously observing them.

"Well, not anymore, it seems."

Menma thought exactly the same thing. What kind of girl would forgive something like that? He was sure not just anyone would. He observed Charasuke in silence as the other continued to look towards an indefinite spot with a smirk on his face and a special glow in his eyes that froze his blood. Something really catastrophic must have been going through that crazy head for that loudmouth to not emit any sound.

"What are you going to do?"

"I'll be right back."

He arched a curious eyebrow at the same time that Charasuke turned to look at him specifically to draw him closer and passionately kiss him, looking to play with his tongue for a few minutes before separating and saying:

"Wait for me."

"Why should I?" He asked, looking into his eyes and then lowering his gaze towards those thin, addictive lips.

"If you do, I'll give you something good,"

"If you do, I'll give you something good," the Uchiha said, sticking his tongue out to lick his cheek as if he were a delicious treat. Far from disgusting him, he loved it. "[Something] very good," he insisted.

He made a gesture with his hand dismissing the matter, as if he didn't care when in fact it was the complete opposite. What would happen now exactly? Would Charasuke run to the girl's arms to comfort her? Yes, something like that was expected.

The Uchiha then ran off in the same direction that the girl with pink hair had, leaving him alone.

The loud sounding music seemed to become unbearable when Charasuke disappeared. He huffed in resignation, having to become bitter waiting for him. Everything always seemed to magically vanish when the Uchiha did, too. The colors, sounds and even the smells were not attractive in the least, not even the people who enthusiastically celebrated around them.

He took some beer from a guy who got distracted looking at some girl's breasts and walked towards the middle of the floor to make time. It didn't take more than his presence for any girl of ideal proportions to come dancing towards him flirtingly and he simply feigned interest to play with her for the night as he seriously doubted Charasuke would come back.

The girl with dark hair and extremely clear eyes kissed him and he responded, wanting to explode a new sensation that he did not manage to get, neither with her nor with her blonde friend who came over later to do the same. It was disappointing, enough so that he began to smoke while dancing with them just so that the smell of tobacco would help him stimulate his sense a little and could feel even a slight emotion.

"Will you come with us?" The one with the dark hair asked, insinuating herself onto him, shamelessly rubbing her breasts over his torso when dancing, making her intentions clear.

Menma simply responded by pulling her by the hip, urging her to open her mouth to pass the cigarette smoke, causing her to expel it later.

The music was getting faster as people were less in their senses. People who at first appeared to be refined now wore less than half of the clothes they were wearing at the beginning. The bright lights gave the place a touch of ecstasy that caused disorder within the place. By then, he had already kissed enough girls just because the feeling of emptiness remained the same and he thought it would remain that way no matter who he got with. He tugged on the dark-haired girl's blonde friend's lower lip until he felt that he was being pulled backward, receiving a desperate kiss that brought back the exciting music to his ears and the sensations he was looking for in his body.

His tongue tingled as he fidgeted with the other and his lips seemed to throb with his pulse as he savored the strawberry flavor of the other's lips, the other person holding him by the cheeks, preventing him from moving away—as if he were going to.