18

BTS all went to the amusment park together and went as partners. Of course they went as couples and everyone was surprised to see Jin's girlfriend. She was the cutest thing ever and Tae already knew all about her. She was like a sister and it was so cute. Jackson was with Namjoon the whole time and they were like domestic boyfriends. They didn't show much but they were the cutest sight ever.

Jungkook got back with Lisa and they went together and they seemed to get along again. So, that worked out. The JiHope couple were closer and cuter as always after their breakup. The TaeGi couple were cuteer than everyon and it was even cuter as they were polar opposites.

The amusememt park was the best thing for everyone. The all went on to the ferris wheel to be the cliche people they are.

"Taehyung, I want to do something special for you one day." Yoongi said smiling at the cute excited younger.

"You being with me is the most special thing ever." Taehyung said blushing.

"Stop being so cheesy.." Yoongi said scratching the back of his neck.

"You started it!" Taehyung said flustered.

"I'm gonna finish it!" Yoongi said and walked to the younger and kissed him.

They moved in sync and kissed eachother deeply and loved every second of it. They were interupted because Jim scolded them from the other crate.

"Yah! Stop kissing eachother! This is a ride we can see you!" Jin scolded the two making them flustered and Taehyung blushing.

They all really enjoyed the whole ride and the whole day. They walked home and all the couples were holding hands. The people who didn't live at the dorms were droped off first and the rest went back home.

The couples and members went to their rooms and went to sleep. Excpet for the TaeGi couple.

Yoongi's arm was around Taehyung and laid on his shoulder.

"Yoongi-ah.." Tae called out cutely.

"Yeah?.." Yoongi answered back.

"I love you.." Tae said sleepily.

"I love you as well. Your sleepy now." Yoongi said rubbing his shoulders.

"Goodnight.." Taehyung said and dozed off to sleep in Yoongi's arms.

"I'm gonna do something special for you on grauation day. I hope you say yes." Yoongi whispered to no one in particular.