19

Yoongi woke up early this morning and left a note for Taehyung before he left with Namjoon.

Namjoon was the only person he could trust right now to do this. They both went to the Jeweler's for something.

"Yoongi? Why are we here?" Namjoon complained as he was dragged outside.

"I'm gonna propose to Taehyung." Yoongi finally said.

"WHAT?!" Namjoon yelled waking him up.

"Hello, Mr. Min. Are you here to pick up the rings?" The Lady asked and made Namjoon eyes widen.

"So, you're serious about this?" Namjoon questioned.

"Yeah, I am. I want to do it on graduation day. I want to love and be with him forever." Yoongi admitted shyly.

"YOU'VE GROWN UP SO MUCH!" Namjoon squealed.

"I'm older than you. I don't care if you are most mature father. I'm older." Yoongi rolled his eyes and walked up to the lady asking for the rings.

She pulled out two black and white rings. One was sparkly and the other was a plain band. It realy showed both of their personalities and complimented them as a couple.

Sorry if the pictures are bad. I just found them.

 I just found them

Namjoon looked at the rings and smiled

Namjoon looked at the rings and smiled. He knew that Taehyung would love them and he knew Taehyung would say yes. He loves Yoongi way too much to say no and he woukd love to spend the rest of his life with him.

Yoongi put the two rings in the box and thanked the lady. They walked out and bought some flowers. Yoongi was shaking the whole time because he's nervous. Graduation was tomorrow. Namjoon noticed this and held Yoongi as well as comforted him.

When they got home Namjoon left the room and Taehyung hugged Yoongi. They walked to their room and cuddled together again because Taehyung was cold. When Taehyung took a shower Yoongi hid everything in a secret drawer that Tae never found out about. That silly dongseong.

Taehyung laid on Yoongi's chest and smiled.

"Why are you smiling, Tae?" Yoongi asked him.

"I'm just happy your with me." Taehyung said making Yoongi cringe at the words but love it anyways.

"Tomorrow is graduation." Yoongi brought up.

"Yeah, it is. I'm finally free!" Taehyung said spreading his arms out.

Yoongj chuckled at the cuteness, "I'm happy too."

"I'm glad I'm with you now. I've loved you for a long time. I jus never showed it.." Yoongi said nervously.

"Really?! You've hidden your love for that long?.." Tae asked for clarification.

"Yeah.. I'm happy I have you now. And you're mine." Yoongi  said caressing the younger's cheek.

They both closed the gap and kissed eachothero sweetly. They kissed more and moved in sync. They pulled away to catch their breathes. They went to sleep that night cuddling cutely.