Chapter 1

Half asleep, Ye Shaohua is hit by a wave of dizziness. With difficulty, she can see that she is seating in a luxury car.

At that time, the former car queen Ye Shaohua did not think of changing car, and just looked at the surrounding environment.

She was sitting in the back seat. There is a very beautiful teenager in the passenger seat. Through the rear-view mirror, she could see indifference in the boy's eyes.

The streets outside the window are getting more and more busy.

This situation is very wrong.

The CEO of the FBI Alliance was still asking her not to participate in their battle with F, a second ago. How come the next second she is here?

Ye Shaohua looked at her thin hands, and the pair shocked her!

Her hands previously had calluses from playing with the gun all year round.

But there is no calluses on these hands.

This is not her body!

【Ding!System start-up,I'm Host service 008,The host is ready to receive the plot!】A cold voice rang in the depths of her mind.

Ye Shaohua had not responded yet, when a bunch of information poured into her mind.

This is a parallel world, and her current body is 18 this year. She is a high school student, also known as Ye Shaohua.

The Ye Shaohua of this world is the eldest daughter of the Ye Family. However, she is the daughter of the deceased first wife. She grew up with her old-fashioned grandfather after her mother's death. She was only welcomed back to Ye family after her grandfather died.

She is like an ugly duckling who has entered the upper class and she is incompatible with the whole Ye family. In particular, she is not outstanding in any aspects, and her half a year younger sister, Ye Ke, is a genius from childhood till now. At the age of seventeen, she worked with people to develop a new software. The whole city of Ningcheng was excited about it and she was called the talented IT girl.

Compared to her, Ye Shaohua seem even more inferior.

Ye Ke's fiancé Fu Jiachen is also a young and talented young man. Ye Ke inadvertently discovered that he was a playboy who loved flowers (beautiful girls). Moreover, she also took a fancy to a ** from the capital, so she convinced the Ye parents to replace the person who is going to marry Fu Jiachen to Ye Shaohua.

Fu Jiachen is very handsome. Ye Shaohua, who was only 18, was inevitably very fond of him. Under Fu Jiachen's charm, she was quickly seduced. However, in Fu Jiachen's eyes, there is the perfect Ye Ke. With this contrast, how can he take notice of Ye Shaohua, who has a gloomy atmosphere and no redeeming features?

He just wanted Ye Ke to pay attention to him, but Ye Ke had already been with the **, Fu Jiachen had no way to get her. Finally, at the engagement banquet, he publicly broke the promise of marriage with Ye family and ruthlessly humiliated Ye Shaohua.

People from high society all knew that the eldest miss from Ye family did not know her place. These successive attacks caused a decline in her studies, therefore Ye Shaohua was not good at English. The class teacher could not accept the declining rank of her class, so she went to the school principal to apply for the expulsion of Ye Shaohua.

Ye mother and Ye father said that Ye Shaohua would make Ye Ke lose face and prevent her from entering the National laboratory, thus cloud Ye Ke's bright future. However, Ye father did not want to directly drive Ye Shaohua out of Ye family. So, after repeated humiliation, Ye Shaohua collapsed and committed suicide by jumping from a building.