Chapter 20

"Assistant minister Ye, what do you think?" Ye Huaijin stood next the crowd of men when a loud voice came to his ear.

At the age of 19, Ye Huaijin was already at the third level of studies . Finally, he became the top scorer at the imperial examination and got himself a place as a small assistant minister in the imperial court.

The person who spoke was the second young master of General Bai's mansion. He now held a position in the barracks. He was the commander of thousand of people from thousand different households. Therefore, people called him Bai Qianhu. He was also Bai Zhenzhen's second brother('ge').

"Second Miss Bai just created an incomparable piece of poetry, and I am looking forward to her next performance." Ye Huaijin said unhurriedly.

Hearing his words, Bai Qianhu sneered and looked towards the pavilion.

He was Bai Zhenzhen's second brother, and he was also a military man. He heard that his little sister's fiancée, the third prince, openly broke their engagment and therefore let his meimei become the laughing stock of Jingcheng. He(third prince) even saved Ye Shaohua at the horse race track. Therefore, Bai Qianhu couldn't wait to kill the third prince.

However, after all, he was just a regular subordinate of the emperor, and he did not dare to offend his superior.

He just looked at the third prince deeply. Others didn't know, but, as Bai Zhenzhen's brother, he knew. Three days ago, Bai Zhenzhen showed them a Go composition . The godly elderly Go master couldn't solve it, and even came to Jingchen to see and ask Bai Zhenzhen about it.

The people in Jingchen may not be clear about it, but he, this person mingling in the world of traveling merchant knew. This godly master was a famous person. Once, the country's third emperor sent someone to ask him to become a master teacher or advisor of the emperor, but they couldn't even see this godly master.

But now, this godly master actually came to the capital because of a Go composition made by his meimei. What 'most talented woman of Jingchen'? His meimei, if the people of Jingchen knew about her(BZZ), he would make this group of people's precious treasure(SH) kneel down in front of their widened eyes!

Especially the third prince, who made his sister become the laughing stock of the whole capital, he would immediately regret his actions and know what kind of amazing person he lost.

The third prince felt very strange. In the past, Bai Zhenzhen's eyes could not stop looking at his eyes, but now she didn't even look at him. Moreover, she stopped putting heavy make-up on her face and wore a full-body light yellow dress, which made her more distinct among the numerous female guests.

At this thought, the third prince had a strange feeling in his heart, and his eyes could not help but look towards Bai Zhenzhen.

What everyone here didn't know was that there were several figures in the attic not far away. Standing in the group was the bright yellow figure of the emperor.

"Teacher godly master, what do you think about this go game?" The emperor of this dynasty had invited this godly master to become a teacher in the past. He was especially respectful of this person known in all corners of the country. Now that he knew that he came for Bai Zhenzhen, his heart became more interested in the Bai family.

The godly master had no hobby besides Go in his life. That's why he broke his oath to never go to Jingchen in order to see Bai Zhenzhen's composition.

When he heard the emperor's words, he looked at the situation underneath. "I, this old man, only wants to see what kind of strange Go composition can be made by this second Miss Bai."